The Starting Line Reissues

I was JUST thinking the same thing. BOATS and Direction would be amazing. Really exited to hear more about this. Glad all of these DTR releases have been getting a much more proper vinyl release than when they were out back in the day.

i think this is the first record that DTR actually pressed themselves (Say It Like You Mean It) that is getting re-pressed by anyone. from what i remember it was proper, as in there was a record and an insert/liner notes, which is all a release really needs. everything does not need to be on 180 gram, in a gatefold jacket and have a little bit nicer insert.

I was JUST thinking the same thing. BOATS and Direction would be amazing. Really exited to hear more about this. Glad all of these DTR releases have been getting a much more proper vinyl release than when they were out back in the day.

i think this is the first record that DTR actually pressed themselves (Say It Like You Mean It) that is getting re-pressed by anyone. from what i remember it was proper, as in there was a record and an insert/liner notes, which is all a release really needs. everything does not need to be on 180 gram, in a gatefold jacket and have a little bit nicer insert.

I know that was pressed. I was just making reference to how in the past year or so, we've seen new labels (MTS, ETR, Revelation Records i.e.) that have been either repressing, or giving vinyl releases to great items on the DTR catalog that never got the vinyl treatment. Really excited about this and the future of other pressings / repressings.

the only thing I've really liked from this band were the two E.P.s I bought Say It Like You Mean It on vinyl the first time around an spun it a few times and it never really caught me....a friend gave it to me on CD around when it came out and I still couldn't get into it riding around....held onto the record though, still not sure why

Enjoy the Ride must be so pissed he isn't getting to release these

ive been working on these along with some others with universal so waiting to hear back. Im just glad these hopefully are going to get made one way or another. I guess well see what happens in the next few weeks/months