new tattoo appresh

Meteor_Logo_Art.jpg

I've been thinking about getting this on me for quite some time. Can't quite decide on placement though. I like the idea of shoulder, but I reckon it'll look a bit distorted.

man thats awesome!!! I have been thinking the same thing! I was thinking this or the crystal logo from 9...7 is always supreme though. props, do post if you end up getting it!

Yup! I love her work and am stoked to get something.

you. fucking. suck.

i kid i kid, but seriously, i've been missing her by a week or so for like three years now. I was stoked to find out I'd be in portland in july for a couple weeks, so I could finally get tattooed by her. Low and  behold, she is moving BACK TO NYC in July to work at Three Kings. The wait begins again for me! haha.

you. fucking. suck.

i kid i kid, but seriously, i've been missing her by a week or so for like three years now. I was stoked to find out I'd be in portland in july for a couple weeks, so I could finally get tattooed by her. Low and behold, she is moving BACK TO NYC in July to work at Three Kings. The wait begins again for me! haha.

Haha that sucks. I was just stoked she was gonna be there when I go through. Appointment in two days!

cbas.jpg

My next plan is to have The Little Prince (from the French book) floating above the piece of land holding on to strings attached to flocks of wild birds, since that's how he traverses planets.

image201406120001.jpg

Next to each other it looks weird because the prince is so fresh. Fresh Prince.

Now that the cutesy stuff is done, I'm looking for some simple all-black designs for other parts of my arm, harder than it sounds.

Update on my Metroid sleeve:

927677_1496526913895713_828537987_n.jpg

I'd love to get a fandom tattoo involving one of the many things I obsess over (including Metroid!) because they can come out so fucking rad like this but I can't ever get myself to commit. Maybe I'll try something on my foot and see if I feel like moving up...