new tattoo appresh

recently realized just how little of my tricep is covered, and now it's driving me crazy. i've been super lazy about doing work on what's already on my arm/shoulder, but i feel like i should fill up my arm before i color in what's already outlined.

either way... i want to finish my 1/4 sleeve, and i don't have any funds to do so.

I just got my first tattoo! It's a note my mom wrote to my dad behind a picture she sent him. It basically says that she loves him a lot, and that she wants him to see how ugly she sleeps, but to not get scared.

Cariño,

Te Amo

¿Qué más puedo decir? Esto es para que veas que fea duermo, pero no es para que cojas miedo o.k.

Te Amo,

Annie

1xj9ilg.jpg

For reference:

ifBCeBL.jpg

I just got my first tattoo! It's a note my mom wrote to my dad behind a picture she sent him. It basically says that she loves him a lot, and that she wants him to see how ugly she sleeps, but to not get scared. 

Carinño,

Te Amo

¿Qué más puedo decir? Esto es para que veas que fea duermo, pero no es para que cojas miedo o.k.

Te Amo,

Annie

1xj9ilg.jpg

For reference:

ifBCeBL.jpg

this post is amazing.

I just got my first tattoo! It's a note my mom wrote to my dad behind a picture she sent him. It basically says that she loves him a lot, and that she wants him to see how ugly she sleeps, but to not get scared. 

Carinño,

Te Amo

Te Amo,

Annie

this is great

The record shop I work at got the news that we're in danger of going bankrupt after being in business since 76 and are holding a benefit concert on Saturday to see if we can gather the troops to avoid the worst case scenario.  Decided it was as good a time as any to get my first tatt along with a colleague of mine to coincide with the event.  Super stoked on how it turned out!  Added the few drops of blood since we literally bleed for the place.  

Viva Apollon!

10308339_10152419434310351_2399564660363

The record shop I work at got the news that we're in danger of going bankrupt after being in business since 76 and are holding a benefit concert on Saturday to see if we can gather the troops to avoid the worst case scenario.  Decided it was as good a time as any to get my first tatt along with a colleague of mine to coincide with the event.  Super stoked on how it turned out!  Added the few drops of blood since we literally bleed for the place.  

Viva Apollon!

10308339_10152419434310351_2399564660363

right on! Damn The Man, Save The Apollon.

I hope your shop gets spared the chopping block. Good luck!