new tattoo appresh

Getting my next addition to my ocean-themed sleeve on the 4th. Asked the woman to design a pinup style mermaid, no idea what it's gonna look like but her last design for me was awesome so I'm hopeful.

Mermaid tattoos, girly or nay?

Throw some big boobs on that mermaid. Nothing girly there. The kinda 'pin up' chef chick I have on my leg has some huge boobs. Ugly as fuck face cause my buddy who did it was not very good. But huge boobs non the less.

Getting my next addition to my ocean-themed sleeve on the 4th. Asked the woman to design a pinup style mermaid, no idea what it's gonna look like but her last design for me was awesome so I'm hopeful.

Mermaid tattoos, girly or nay?

I recently got a rather large mermaid which I never once considered girly. A merman on the other hand...

I'm really fucking jealous. I looked at all her work and decided this girl will tattoo my chest idea and I will fly wherever. Then I saw her shop looks to not be in the USA. Bummer. Awesome tattoo man.

She travels all over America a few times a year.  This time around she was in NYC, LA, and Dallas.  I followed her and posted a lot of comments on her work and eventually DMed her on Insta and she surprised me with a "I'm in NY in two weeks and have an opening".

If you do follow through with this, start saving now.

thanks everyone for the kind words!  you can't see it in this photo but he's wearing a white lab coat as well.

She travels all over America a few times a year. This time around she was in NYC, LA, and Dallas. I followed her and posted a lot of comments on her work and eventually DMed her on Insta and she surprised me with a "I'm in NY in two weeks and have an opening".

If you do follow through with this, start saving now.

thanks everyone for the kind words! you can't see it in this photo but he's wearing a white lab coat as well.

Hot damn. How much an hour?