new tattoo appresh

That lotus flower pops dude! Love it.

Thank you. The one upside to being a pale pasty mofo is that my tats shine like crazy for years. I avoid as much direct sunlight on them for long periods when possible as well so that is a big help. The one on my wrist is just as bright, but my hairy arm kind of dulls it out lol. I want to put about 10 more hours in it and I will be happy

2yl5nys.jpg

Bunch of shitty pics...

Old fresh photo of my arm (Joann Slorach, Portland). It's mellowed out a lot since then.

Chest, day two. (Greggletron, Portland)

Leggies (Greggletron, Portland.

Other arm, back of the arm (Ben White, Rochester, NY). That's tough to take a picture of.

Anywho. I've got some more work to do on the ole chersteroo.

I can tell that is a Billy White rose. Looks great dude!

Sure is!! 

Thanks dude! I drove from FL to Atlanta when he was down there a couple weeks ago.  Always told myself if he was anywhere near me I would get a rose tattoo from him! Glad I had the chance to.

Your rose looks awesome too!!  The neck is such a great spot for a rose.  

Wow there have been some great tattoos posted lately. I was never one for roses, but I have to say after seeing the couple posted I am coming around on them. Keep them coming! I am trekking up to Brooklyn twice next week for appointments with Myles Karr at Three Kings and Matt Cooley who is doing a guest spot at the same shop. So more to come there.

Wow there have been some great tattoos posted lately. I was never one for roses, but I have to say after seeing the couple posted I am coming around on them. Keep them coming! I am trekking up to Brooklyn twice next week for appointments with Myles Karr at Three Kings and Matt Cooley who is doing a guest spot at the same shop. So more to come there.

yesss! myles is the best. he did my arm and getting ready for him to do my thigh piece in january. lucky you were able to squeeze in before he goes on paternity leave (which is why i have to wait...don't really mind though. i'll have it forever, so what's another couple months?). he's amazing though. what are you getting done?

yesss! myles is the best. he did my arm and getting ready for him to do my thigh piece in january. lucky you were able to squeeze in before he goes on paternity leave (which is why i have to wait...don't really mind though. i'll have it forever, so what's another couple months?). he's amazing though. what are you getting done?

I am going to get a traditional strongman with a barbell, but I told him to take full range with the design. I gave him a few ideas and just want muted colors, his collaborative style and a dark/evil look. I am anxious to see what it looks like, but I know he will kill it. I didn't know about the paternity leave so I am happy I was able to sneak in an appointment. He will be worth the wait. I am getting the right side of my right thigh done so I will be walking around in trackpants all day like I am in the mob haha