NOFX - 126 Inches Of NOFX 7" boxset???

tussin

Wow, they dont list what is in the set besides 1 never released 7"? "Come drop 120 dollars on this, but we wont tell you anything about it!" Thats some big fucking balls by Fat right there.

If it's a big deal, wait until it comes out...

You're right, I should just purchase everything blindly ::) The special edition might be something Im interested in but dont want to drop 120 dollars on something that has no info about but wont be available when it hits its street date for stores. God forbid I expect a punk company to keep its DIY ethos and not screw its customers. Wouldnt everyone be really pissed if this turned out to be the 7" of the Month series? Mike must be planning on buying another mansion soon.

If it's a big deal, wait until it comes out...

You're right, I should just purchase everything blindly ::) The special edition might be something Im interested in but dont want to drop 120 dollars on something that has no info about but wont be available when it hits its street date for stores. God forbid I expect a punk company to keep its DIY ethos and not screw its customers. Wouldnt everyone be really pissed if this turned out to be the 7" of the Month series? Mike must be planning on buying another mansion soon.

It's not the 7OTM set

Alright, here’s the deal. For the first time ever, we’ll be releasing a limited edition NOFX deluxe box set that contains 18 classic NOFX 7”s. Many of these titles have been long out of print, such as Don’t Call Me White, All of Me, Louise & Liza, Timmy the Turtle, Pods & Gods, 13 Stitches, etc. Artwork for each 7” has been spruced up and new vinyl masters have been cut. View the box set cover below and order yours now as the Fat webstore has a ‘special edition’ with each 7” being pressed on a different, special vinyl color. On release day, April 24th, the ‘standard edition’ will be going gold, available in stores. Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that one of the 7”s (a box set exclusive) contains a “fucking terrible” demo that NOFX recorded in 1984!

This was in the news article on Fat's site

On release day, April 24th, the ‘standard edition’ will be going gold, available in stores.

Can't wait for this to go on clearance at hot topic!

I wouldnt hold out for that if you want one. IF I bring any in, its just going to be a few for HT.com. They will be gone well before Id even want to mark them down.

I read on punknews that it was going to be available in retail outlets. Anyone know if this is true?

This was in the news article on Fat's site

On release day, April 24th, the ‘standard edition’ will be going gold, available in stores.

Yeah, if you care at all about the limited nature of this boxset, you'll be buying the special edition set.