Awesome Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

McPherson123 is also the man. He helped out with an extra RSD release, and delivered it with some of the best packaging I've ever seen. Great communication, and even kept his cool when our Paypal transaction initially hiccuped.

There are a few others that are helping me out with RSD releases. They'll get their credit as soon as my items arrive. Solid communication and quick shipment leads me to believe I'll be quite content with them, too.

he is new to the board but ryanmccauley38 is a seriously nice dude!

Aww... :D Thanks!

Actually I came here to give mad props to the following people for hooking me up with some dooooope stuff (but not dope because that's bad right?):

circlingvultures

fourfourtwo

letsmakekill

Scott

blanketbyday

Sup Bitches? It's Paul.

x43x

mdb

I had to look though my inbox to make sure I got everyone, but there were a couple of people I couldn't tell if I actually got something from them or not because my end of the message wasn't in my outbox and the message in my inbox didn't say what the money talk was actually for, so sorry if you sold me something and aren't getting the props you probably deserve. Next time though! And everyone else I've gotten something from, I'm just waiting until I get the stuff, but so far everyone's been UBER nice to me. Not too used to that on the interwebzz, but I'm digging it! :D

Edit:

Now, having sold some stuff, here's a list of good, fast-paying buyers:

igotchills

robobob

mariawithoneeye

imfromwisconsin (Deadformat user. I don't know if they have a VC profile, but I figured I'd put it here anyways.)

So to wrap up my recent transactions - and reiterate their awesomeness - McPherson123, gkersey, and boudreau117 all went out of their way to help me out with RSD 2011. Each of them sold me one of my wants - at face value - and did a superb job with packaging. All of them shipped very quickly, and were extremely pleasant to communicate with. I can't thank them enough. Backed, backed, and backed.

So to wrap up my recent transactions - and reiterate their awesomeness - McPherson123, gkersey, and boudreau117 all went out of their way to help me out with RSD 2011. Each of them sold me one of my wants - at face value - and did a superb job with packaging. All of them shipped very quickly, and were extremely pleasant to communicate with. I can't thank them enough. Backed, backed, and backed.

Thanks dude. Glad you got everything.

Not sure where to start but NothingNatural made a solid trade and damned if that wasn't the prettiest packing job I've ever seen. I'll follow with more recommendations soon.

Thanks for the kind words man! I totally forgot to post in this thread about ya. jerseydave77 is one solid trader. Great dude, great packaging, great communication. Not a bad word to be said and I couldn't ask for more.

Seems like ages since I've traded/sold/bought anything and I've posted here...

nothingnatural...Brian went above and beyond to make sure that the Burn 7" for RSD'11 was securely packaged and got to me flawless. Not to mention being awesome with how much he asked. Superb dude!

Glad you're happy with the Burn 7" (it's awesome) and thanks for your kind words as well. I am glad I was able to find one for ya at cost. Ha, I think after shipping, I made about 33 cents off you. I was gonna toss it in the package as a joke.

Another great dude on here is deafmx. 100% awesome dude and knows how to pack a record.

i'm going to back the fuck out of hudsoncomplex right quick, for doing a great trade with me. it came in today in perfect crisp beautiful condition, and i am very pleased with the exchange.

i was going to name drop other people i've bought from on here during this post too, but i deleted everything in my inbox this morning and don't remember all your names.

this is like my 5th transaction (and first trade) from this forum and so far everything has gone smoothly.

Another great dude on here is deafmx. 100% awesome dude and knows how to pack a record.

i told you i'm the fucking man, you finally found out. :P jk. i'm not that full of myself. hope you enjoyed that package and actually spun that 7" by now!!!

great buyer:

punkwillneverdie

paid a little over what i asked and paid quickly. responded well to pm's and paid up when they said they would. thanks!