Vinyl blog.

I started a blog. i figured it would be fun to post pics of the records i own and talk about them a lil bit.

the pics came out really nice (thanks to my girlfriend and her $900 camera and those college photoshop classes) I havn't seen pics this nice of most of these records.

i dont have a huge collection just like 100 or so. but i figured i'd throw this on here in case anyone wanted to go check it out.

if you do like it let me know what you think. i'd love to talk to anyone about w.e.

ohh and it's called 180 gram or bust. i thought that was clever lol.

/http://180gramorbust.tumblr.com/

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

180 Gram or Bust. I mean, seriously ... where do you get the nerve naming your blog after something you find aesthetically pleasing? Don't you know that the way a nice, thick slab of plastic feels in your hand is just a myth? Go ahead - grab that 180 gram LP and really examine it ... the heft ... the sturdiness ... feels like overpriced bullshit, right? I bet you feel like a giant asshole for buying it.

Now I want you to take that 12-inch, smash it all over the kitchen floor and write about the experience in your next blog post ... except don't bother telling us how you feel and what it meant to you. In fact, you don't even have to use words. Just list the cold, hard facts: how many little pieces was the record obliterated into and were those pieces once a Hot Topic exclusive?

Nice hair, by the way. I can't believe it fell out of your stupid melon-shaped head. I hope you get AIDS.

http://invitationtotragedy.tumblr.com/

This guy keeps it simple.

A picture of the record and pressing info if available.

I kind of want to punch you for some reason.

ummmmmmmmmmm that dude puts his records directly on the fucking tile floor. wow.

Nobody knows thats Travis' tumblr? Its in his sig. And thats a comforter for the bed my friend...tile doesn't ripple like that.

ummmmmmmmmmm that dude puts his records directly on the fucking tile floor. wow.

Nobody knows thats Travis' tumblr? Its in his sig. And thats a comforter for the bed my friend.

OHHHHH haha I was blown away. That really looks like tile to me, but taking a closer look I see that it's a very flat sheet.