Pretty sure they had to do a new pressing of it, Its been out of stock at alot of places.

Yeah, I knew it sold mad copies. Was initially going to source from TMR themselves, but then noticed Amazon had it for cheaper.

It was listed as 'in stock' when I ordered it, with the option for 'get it by tomorrow' etc which is why it's a little annoying that it then suddenly became really hard to source. That was a month and a half ago, as I said.

ANYWAYS, here's to the future!

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out. I'd like to grab that Lubbok print. Kinda bummed that Rob didn't do the full tour, as I Love his work with Stripes, Raconteurs, DW, Jack, ect.

Although I do also Love the way the Chicago prints turned out as a set.

I'm really tempted to grab Pomona and Tulsa. And he has a UGWNL print is stock. Ugh. My wallet, it hurts.

Thanks

I grabbed my Lubbok as well right away. I love the Ponoma print, but I don't want to spend a mint for a custom frame on that one.

I'm trying so hard right now to not buy the Lubbock one. It's so damn cool, but I have 3 vertical DW prints and 1 vertical JW print, and 1 horizontal JW print (and that's just my JW stuff), so I should see what I have to work with space wise since I'm about to move. Haha.

I'm really fond of the Pomona one because of it's 36x12" shape. It'll go perfect above III vertical ones. Classic JW style.

Take me with you.

I would if I could. I had a few friends that wanted to go, but tickets sold out and now they're pretty expensive on the aftermarket.

I'm super excited for the show. Last time I saw Jack was about four years ago with The Dead Weather at Coachella and at the Ogden Theater in Denver. Both were amazing shows. Can't wait to finally see Jack play some White Stripes/solo songs.

just wanted to give credit to third man's excellent customer service...took an extremely long time for the vault to exchange my faulty lazaretto split...when they finally did, they sent me an empty sleeve and forgot a replacement record

finally received my record and they threw in the vault blunderbuss demos 7" as an extra...good guys over there