I just signed up for the vault today, and they allow you to adjust the quantity when adding it to your cart. I would give it a shot and see if you can purchase two subscriptions.

Lots of people buy multiple.

Ahh, okay. This quarter's payment went through this morning, but maybe I'll just order another separately. Thanks!

Hey everyone. Where is a good place to start if out never really listened to Jack or the Stripes? These vault packages always look dope as hell.

part of my interest in jack/stripes was respecting him as a genius musician. i highly recommend watching "it might get loud" and "under great white northern lights" documentaries. then i'd listen to elephant and hop around his discography from there. some people love raconteurs and/or dead weather. i love both, but neither is for everyone. 

part of my interest in jack/stripes was respecting him as a genius musician. i highly recommend watching "it might get loud" and "under great white northern lights" documentaries. then i'd listen to elephant and hop around his discography from there. some people love raconteurs and/or dead weather. i love both, but neither is for everyone. 

Agreed.

Hey everyone. Where is a good place to start if out never really listened to Jack or the Stripes? These vault packages always look dope as hell.

All his stuff is signature Jack White but all varies, which is refreshing. Elephant is by far my favorite album he has ever done.

It's good you have a lot to choose from:

White Stripes - S/T

White Stripes - De Stijl

White Stripes - White Blood Cells

White Stripes - Elephant

White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan

The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers

White Stripes - Icky Thump

The Raconteurs - Consolers of the Lonely

Dead Weather - Horehound

Dead Weather - Sea of Cowards

Jack White - Blunderbuss

Jack White - Lazaretto

I say just do it chronologically and watch/hear how he evolves.

Make sure to listen to live stuff or you're missing half of what JW is all about.

Suggested live show: Jack White Live in Chicago 2014 or Jack White AMEX Unstaged (this was filmed).

i think im going to make a stop at TMR on my road trip in a few weeks, im pretty excited to check it out.

anything notable to look out for?

I've never been, but I've read about the Mojo chair. My understanding is that they usually have a limited item (tricolor, sunray, etc) in a little chair that you can buy for $100. Depending on what the item is, this can be a good deal or it can be found cheaper elsewhere. I've also read that it isn't always out and sometimes you have to ask if they have a Mojo chair item available.

There's always the recording booth that instantly turns whatever you record in the booth into a 6" record.

Enjoy your trip! Been looking for a good reason to go from Michigan for a while now.