THRICE-VHEISSU 2xLP repress HOT TOPIC exclusive

travis

Fucking conspiracy theories, holy shit some people are weird.

No one was waiting for the shipping deal to expire before these went up. I came in today, realized something went wrong with these not being up for sale yet. Got right on it and got these up for sale as soon as I possibly could. Some of you people literally will bitch over every littel goddamn thing. Seriously considerning not giving out dates for future HT exclusives to go up for sale. It would really stop a lot of bitching around here.

Haha dude don't get all butt hurt because i don't consistently have your dick in my mouth like some of these sycophantic idiots. I wasn't theorizing about any conspiracies I was simply commenting that 1) it sucked that free shipping expired when it had been up all morning and 2) that it was convenient for hot topic that the timing was such that they made four grand that they would have missed out on if there had still been free shipping. I was in no way implying that you had anything to do with it, it was not any kind of criticism of your work, just commenting that after sleeping for about 30 minutes last night free shipping would have been cool. I honestly think you probably have the coolest job in the world, i think you are very good at what you do, i appreciate the countless hours and updates and answers you provide to people on these boards, and i am sure you are a really awesome dude. But seriously, people tend to act like you're curing cancer or something and it gets old. i realize that shit happens that you have no control over and that people need to deal with it and move on. i completely agree. but don't blast on me for voicing my opinion on a message board.

No one's butt hurt. Let's be friends.

I haven't been able to log in this whole time. I have to constantly reset my password because I never remember to set it. Since yesterday when I tried to make sure everything was good, once I logged in, it kept prompting me to verify my zip code and birth date. When I set it, the menu wouldn't go away. I can't log in on any browser.

Fucking conspiracy theories, holy shit some people are weird.

No one was waiting for the shipping deal to expire before these went up. I came in today, realized something went wrong with these not being up for sale yet. Got right on it and got these up for sale as soon as I possibly could. Some of you people literally will bitch over every littel goddamn thing. Seriously considerning not giving out dates for future HT exclusives to go up for sale. It would really stop a lot of bitching around here.

Haha dude don't get all butt hurt because i don't consistently have your dick in my mouth like some of these sycophantic idiots. I wasn't theorizing about any conspiracies I was simply commenting that 1) it sucked that free shipping expired when it had been up all morning and 2) that it was convenient for hot topic that the timing was such that they made four grand that they would have missed out on if there had still been free shipping. I was in no way implying that you had anything to do with it, it was not any kind of criticism of your work, just commenting that after sleeping for about 30 minutes last night free shipping would have been cool. I honestly think you probably have the coolest job in the world, i think you are very good at what you do, i appreciate the countless hours and updates and answers you provide to people on these boards, and i am sure you are a really awesome dude. But seriously, people tend to act like you're curing cancer or something and it gets old. i realize that shit happens that you have no control over and that people need to deal with it and move on. i completely agree. but don't blast on me for voicing my opinion on a message board.

Because it totally doesn't cost hottopic to ship anything? It's a fucking record. Buy it or GTFO.