Shit on bands here

i really enjoyed lydia when i saw them open for kevin devine once. then i listened to their recorded work, and it tarnished everything.

How can you hate Lydia? You are so lame, and obviously have no taste in music, fuck you, asshole!

Am I doing this right? Im not sure how to act when someone shits on a band I like in the shit on bands here thread.

A Wilhelm Scream

Mostly cause they were opening for the Lawrence Arms and the Pistons were in the NBA finals. No one in the bar really gave a shit and we're watching the game so they threw a small fit on stage and walked off yelling "go Shaq" or something similar.

Sorry no one came there to see you that night. Get over it.

A Wilhelm Scream

Mostly cause they were opening for the Lawrence Arms and the Pistons were in the NBA finals. No one in the bar really gave a shit and we're watching the game so they threw a small fit on stage and walked off yelling "go Shaq" or something similar.

Sorry no one came there to see you that night. Get over it.

That doesn't sound like them at all.  I've met them multiple times and they're all super nice dudes.

oh, you mean over used youtube soundtracks? because right alongside bittersweet symphony would be drowning pool. apparently nothing cool can ever happen without bodies hitting the floor.

I remember I was in shop class in the 8th grade when that song came out and we had a cd player in it. This girl would bring that cd in every class and put that one song on repeat for the entire class, instantly made me hate her.

They got sued and all the royalties from the song go to someone else, so we can take solace in that.