Mondo Prints

Big fan of that show, but I don't know if I will go for the print. It's supposed to be like $35, which isn't too bad.

Can't PM you anymore apparently.  Did you ever end up getting those Sperry Sisters on the drop Friday?  Just curious.

They threw me a curveball and ended up going up in Spoke Art's (Hashimoto's sister gallery, oh the irony) website on Friday.

I don't believe so. I think they're fairly small mini prints, so I don't know if there's any intention of making them full size.

Yeah I really like them (especially the Joker, Ra's & Scarecrow) so was wondering if it was worth trying to find "normal" size versions/variants Mondo may have issued by themselves. Oh well, it was worth buying the set just to have those. Thanks :)

Definitely, but it might be awhile... sadly I'm probably the only person left w/ a non-smart phone nor do I have a digital camera. I'll have to go over to my parents at some point this week & then I'll post them. I dont even have a computer in my apt. I do vinyl collective from my work, which is why I really only post M-F 8-5 :(