PO: Cassino (ex-Northstar) -- "Kingprince"

These are all done and out, so expect them within a few days. Any questions or problems email me - I'll be taking a break from being on here so often since this is done and I have to catch up on my other job before the Flanigan release heats up.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys think! I'll bump this again once I have the overrun ready to go on sale.

I'm curious to see for those of you who gets the blue if they prefer the A/B or C/D record better. They're a pretty different shade because of the repress... I can't believe nobody that posts here has gotten theirs yet.

Yodawgyo I haven't received shipping confirmation yet. Should I be worried?

Got this today. First, it's a really nice record. I love the blue on the c/d side by the way.

I won a Test - thanks for being a solid guy Mike. It was a nice surprise.

Finally, Mike threw in a copy of the Hailey LP he put out. It's pretty good but since I already have it I want to share the kindness. First person to ask for it gets it free of charge. Shipping is on me as well. All I ask is that you toss a couple bucks in the jar of the next good cause or worthy person you come across. Please PM me.

NIce job Mike.

Nevermind guys, it's on the C-side.. center labels are wrong, that's it. Phew. Almost ruined my vacation!

I've just found out there's a portion of the pressing missing "Boomerang"... just sent out an email about it, read it below:

For those of you who have already received your pre-orders and have had no problems, great! I hope you guys enjoy your LPs, and thanks for your order! Now to the bad news.. we have caught an error on a portion of the pressing. The b-side on some copies does NOT have "Boomerang" on it, as was intended. This is a major oversight, one not caught by myself, the band, the pressing plant... regardless, there are no excuses for an error like this.

I'm not sure how many copies were affected or even how this occured, but I want to assure you that I am aware of it and trying to figure out what happened. Rather than trying to dodge this problem or ignore it, I wanted to make sure you, the people that support Collective Confusion, know that I realize how huge of a deal this is. I've taken my fair share of lumps this release and I know I have a lot to improve on if I'm going to continue putting out records.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this has caused, and I hope this error won't affect your decision to support Collective Confusion Records in the future. To make up for this, I'd like to offer free shipping on your next order, just use the code "OOPS" at checkout.

I know how important it is to get what you ordered, so if you received a copy of Kingprince with this error and would like a refund, please send it back to the address on the return label and I will get to it right away. Thanks for your understanding and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me. Sorry again about this guys, I'm as bummed about it as you are. This will not happen again, I can assure you of that.

N

Got mine today! C/D came out gorgeous. Was the blue not supposed to have a matching jacket though? My copy came with a plain white/black jacket.

The blue jackets came out a whole lot lighter than anticipated, but you should be able to see the coloring. Did you just buy a blue copy? It would help to match it up with the black one to see the difference.