Silverstein - When Broken Is Easily Fixed

Doesn't Victory still own the rights to this? I'm not sure what happens when they sign to a new label but I can't think that Victory is going to give up the rights to this, especially if another label will make money off it. However, I would assume that Victory will repress this like they've been doing lately with all the other anniversary presses. With that being said, in for a smoke /100 variant when these go up  :P

If all that hype was for just one song, there are going to be a shit-ton of disappointed/pissed off people. Maybe the plan is to re-record one song every ten years & then reissue it on vinyl.

This could be a WIN-WIN-WIN situation:

WIN- Band rerecords the entire album on their new label like Streetlight Manifesto did with Keasbey Knights.

WIN- Victory represses the original to cash in (which is appreciated).

WIN- The band realizes they could make money selling a vinyl copy instead of releasing it for free as a 'high quality' mp3

Guest johneedeformed

I still have my cd sampler from way back when with this song and "Giving Up!"

If anyone has Broken on either color for trade hit me up! 

• 6 years later...

LIMITED TOUR PRESS AVAILABLE @ 1pm EST
www.silversteinstore.com

Towards the end of the When Broken is Easily Fixed 15 Year Anniversary tour, we realized some boxes of the limited edition tour press had gone missing. Months after the tour wrapped up, we were informed that UPS lost the boxes and shipped them back to the label. When we recovered the boxes we realized there were 30 extra records pressed than we had made covers for, so we asked Montreal based artist and long time collaborator Chris Robertson (La Press du Chat Perdu) to print some extra covers. He decided to do 30 limited prints with an “illuminated robot”. Since the original edition was out of 300, we decided to alphabetically label these copies A through Y with the additional 5 copies with the band members initials (as our personal copies).

We are selling 88 copies from the original tour press, as well as the extra 22 “illuminated robot” edition. These won’t be repressed and are no longer available on tour.

All original recordings from 2003, exclusive vinyl color w/ handmade artwork & silkscreened stock, hand numbered by the band.

1 minute ago, MCDELTAT said:

Yeah luckily I got to work remotely today or I would be in the bathroom right now trying not to look insane refreshing for my favorite high school screamo record.

locked myself in a meeting room but the walls are glass and I can only play off refreshing a page as "work" for so long lol.

2 minutes ago, MCDELTAT said:

Grabbed one, but gotta say I'm a little disapointed with how I think this is going to play out. They have one item listed for both the regular 88 tour press and the 22 Illuminated Version. So what? The first 22 get the illuminated version and the other get a $50 tour version?

Was assuming theyd drop 2 listings at the same time but only saw one. The description was updated to "regular" so I'm still holding out hope a second listing will pop up.