PO: Mae - Destination Beautiful

I think Tooth and Nail for Everglow. Singularity was major label.

Nope T&N and T&N put out the vinyl last RSD. Doubt it could happen now since Capitol owns the rights...

I had a sinking feeling it was T&N. I just knew they had moved up to major label but I guess I was one album too early there.

Doesn't all glow in the dark vinyl sounds shitty? I haven't heard a single good thing about it, ever.

It often does, although my GITD Bottomfeeder 7" sounds good. There's a 80/20 chance it'll sound bad, seems more novelty than anything.

Still sad I missed the last run of represses. There should be an additional 500 on black 180g for those who missed this and don't care about color and whatnot, HT could probably sell 2 copies per 1 customer with a release like this.

Only one I own is the Mondo Poltergeist RSD release. The difference isn't as drastic but it's definitely noticeable.

Oh right right, forgot about that one.

The noise doesn't seem to bother me except for that initial hiss when the needle drops until the song starts but I'm sure it would be annoying to hear on between song transitions on an LP, for me at least.

From what I understand, T&N (Capitol) owns The Everglow, and the rest are Mae's...possibly with the exception of Singularity, which may be owned by a major as well.

They really just need to do (m)(a)(e). It's better than the everglow, IMO. Morning came out in April of '09 so the 5 year anniversary is coming up. I've thought of so many ways they should do it already. Boxset, triple gatefold, etc. of course different colors to match the covers. Maybe even having the original artist create a new cover to encompass all three eps for a new cover?

I really like those eps..

I have 5 copies of this already but wth gotta keep up with the variants. Now I have to track down the one I missed in the last pressing.

Also, today only is free shipping. Makes this thing about $23 with tax, still pricey but not as bad as the $28 it normally would be with shipping. And HT+1 members use promo code LOYALTYHTPB1001 and it will take 10% if you have enough points saved up.