The Tower and the Fool - How Long Deluxe LP and CD

Is there solidified pressing information for this? I would think so, as the RFC site lists this as having 200 yellow, 300 black, but it's been mentioned a few times about an olive/green colored press. Transition color, perhaps?

No clue, I'm guessing if the blue mixes enough with the gold it comes out green. But I'm not a scientist.

Got the swamp + book like most of you...very happy with the color even if it was a mistake. The book is an awesome touch and a cool way to submerge into the mood while listening to the entire record spin...which is the point of vinyl in general I guess.

5 stars on this one; wishing good things on this band.

got the gold with blue vomit kind of wish id gotten the swamp...of course it was warped to holy hell because my mailman left it at my mailbox at the street in direct sunlight for about 20 hours since i was at work all day yesterday. not that having it covered with shade at the doorstep would have helped since its >100 degrees here but it still infuriates me. im thinking of leaving a sign at the mailbox that just says "keep all records at the post office rather than leave at the curb or at my door. ill pick them up"

I just got mine. It's a transparent yellow with little hints of blue/green streaks in it. I'm not sure which was the more limited variant. Also, I didn't get a booklet and I am not sure how to figure out whether or not I was supposed to. I was under the impression I was going to get one with my order..

Also, I got another copy of the 7" with Die Alone/My Heart, presumably by mistake, since I got one when I initially placed the order a couple months ago. I didn't see any contact info on the RFC website to let them know.

Just to be clear, if you got the version with the book, that doesn't guarantee the blue/gold. We'll probably keep 15-20 copies of the blue/gold, so in that case the first 80 orders will get the blue/gold with the book, and the 20 orders after that will get swamp green with the book.

Just to remind everyone, this was said.