Breaking Bad Season 5

Pinkman is pretty much incoherent anyways, but he sure seems to have resentment towards Walt. If it comes to saving his own hide I think he'd talk. Better call Saul!

I respectfully disagree.  I think jesse feels nothing but guilt at this point and isn't the least bit worried about saving his own hide.  I'm not saying that he'll admit to anything, but I don't think he thinks he deserves to be "saved". 

I'm pretty sure he's going to kill himself or put himself into a situation where someone (walt?) will have to kill him.  either that, or he'll have a serious come-to-jesus moment, at which point anything can happen...

I respectfully disagree.  I think jesse feels nothing but guilt at this point and isn't the least bit worried about saving his own hide.  I'm not saying that he'll admit to anything, but I don't think he thinks he deserves to be "saved". 

I'm pretty sure he's going to kill himself or put himself into a situation where someone (walt?) will have to kill him.  either that, or he'll have a serious come-to-jesus moment, at which point anything can happen...

I couldn't agree more man, I think you hit the nail right on the head...I imagine Jesse will die within the last 2-3 episodes at the hands of Walt. 

Shit has gotten crazy really fucking fast and I love it

The Walking Dead writers need to take some notes...

and that Long Winter Sun or whatever needs to not exist the parts I saw were almost unwatchable...

Good points. Ratting out Walt could ease his guilt a bit, which is what would send Walt after him. Off topic, but I think Dean Norris has been really good.

Also in Mpls....nice.

No Breaking Bad Spoilers - but Drive Spoilers:

Walt escapes and moves to L.A. where he takes on the persona of Shannon in Drive.
When he is killed during the course of that story he is sent to hell -where he is forced to live out the rest of eternity as Hal from Malcom in the Middle.

I'm theorizing that the Lydia and/or Todd is going to screw up and offer to roll on Walt.  But that might be a little too obvious for them to go in that direction.  I have no idea which direction Jesse and Hank's talk is going to end up.

I haven't started Low Winter Sun.  After the garbage that is Hell on Wheels and The Killing, I've kind of given up on AMC shows.  It seems like they're churning out more mediocre (or just plain bad) shows than not.

Edit : “I’ll send you to Belize” made me laugh really hard for some reason.

i think that episode was awesome. had me on the edge of my seat every second and i never wanted it to end.

also, the aerial shot of jesse spinning on the seesaw with the shadows...wow. it was shot really well. i have a feeling every episode is just gonna get crazier and crazier.

jesse is broken, straight up. 

Pretty sick of Jessie being a whiny bitch. They have gone down that road already.

Also, pretty surprised anyone thinks that he is going to rat Walt to save himself. He may rat Walt, but out of guilt. It's not like they were hiding the state of mind he is in. It's obvious. I don't mind the suicide theory. I believe in real-life psychology giving away all your possessions is sometimes a sign someone is about to try that (assuming they are also depressed).

I'm theorizing that the Lydia and/or Todd is going to screw up and offer to roll on Walt.  But that might be a little too obvious for them to go in that direction.  I have no idea which direction Jesse and Hank's talk is going to end up.

I haven't started Low Winter Sun.  After the garbage that is Hell on Wheels and The Killing, I've kind of given up on AMC shows.  It seems like they're churning out more mediocre (or just plain bad) shows than not.

Edit : “I’ll send you to Belize” made me laugh really hard for some reason.

Season 3 of Hell on Wheels is still feeling itself out (they lost the show's leadership and the characters are going in different directions than they did the first 2) but the last episode of Season 2 was one of the best episodes of a television show I have ever seen. Hit me in the way a really good movie does, which is hard for a TV show to do.

Low Winter Sun, too early to tell. My initial impression is that the stories are woven really closely together. Not like individual character storylines that go off on their own plots and converge in the season finale. Could be bad, could be good. The fact that it is based on a British miniseries makes me think that it is going to work towards a big ending. I'm invested. The original was only 180 minutes of film, so I wonder if it is done after 1 season either way (whether it gets ratings or not).