making the bus monitor cry.

I feel so sick about this. A main reason why I'm never having kids is because I'm afraid that no matter what I do they'll turn out like the little shits in this video. disgusting.

Check this out: a bit of an update including Karen's reaction to the video.

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

Also, it looks like the addresses and numbers of some of the kids' and their parents have hit the internet.

Edited by avengedcorpse

these kids need a good ass beating (within reason) by strangers.. not the parents. then they'll realize that there are consequences for your actions be it parents or not. fuck. i never in a million years would think of doing that to someone when i was in middle school.

i would love to see interviews with the parents via silhouette to see what they had to say.. or even those shitty kids

Guest realtalk

The part of the brain that is linked with higher-level thinking, guilt and empathy has been shown to be underdeveloped in teens. :(

Poor lady... but not any more! ;):)

Oh yeah, this happened to me today too. Be on the lookout for my kick-starter coming soon! IT'S GONNA BE RAD!!! B)

I don't care for the generation of kids that I myself and little brothers are included with. Blame it on the parents, TV, rap music, or whatever.....they are little shit bags that need a good ass whooping :P

"By Thursday morning, the international crowd funding site

Indiegogo.com

had raised more than $124,000 to send the grandmother on a vacation"

She must have gone viral!

The video is disgusting and I feel for that lady whole-heartedly.

However, I don't understand the correlation between the video and giving her one hundred and twenty thousand dollars.

I would think it would make more sense for someone to step up and offer her a better job or something.