Gaslight Anthem "45 RPM Club" fan club membership (w/bonus 7-inch annually)

guess he messaged multiple people.

yeah, guess so.  we shot a couple messages back and forth and thought it was a go!

Looks like they've sold about 5 since being autographed. Kinda funny.

people are holding out for when they add a free frame and brian fallon personally delivers them to your door option

Seeing as this is the kind of de-facto talk about TGA thread, here's the video from the Joe Strummer tribute last night. You can even see my big fat head right in Brian's chest!

PS there were a ton of other awesome artists too.. entire show is up there.

forgot i even joined this f'ing club.  I paid $20 for an ugly Tshirt and a card.  No shows near me yet and I probably wouldn't even go.  

THIS. I'm just waiting for the 7'' (which I'm really not impressed with the songs) and I'm unsubscribing myself. The closest they would come requires an 8 hour drive, and at this point in my life there are not too many bands that I would make an effort to drive 8 hours (plus all the other expenses...) to see, and unfortunately since Handwritten came out Gaslight is NOT one of them...

I would have loved to have gone to that Strummerville thing. This was the first non Fallon one I clicked on. I was wondering if maybe I was just being unfair and I wasn't going to like it no matter who was singing. I have no clue who this guy is but I liked it. Fallon was trying too hard to do his whole souly-raspy voice thing instead of singing with some energy. I guess I could see singing "Straight to Hell" that way.

forgot i even joined this f'ing club.  I paid $20 for an ugly Tshirt and a card.  No shows near me yet and I probably wouldn't even go.  

THIS. I'm just waiting for the 7'' (which I'm really not impressed with the songs) and I'm unsubscribing myself. The closest they would come requires an 8 hour drive, and at this point in my life there are not too many bands that I would make an effort to drive 8 hours (plus all the other expenses...) to see, and unfortunately since Handwritten came out Gaslight is NOT one of them...

can you two butthurt Rudolphs go bitch in a private message?

(also, why the shit are there so many damn rudolph avatars? i guess it's default but...why?)

Definitely not. Signups for the fan club started on June 21 while Handwritten was released on July 24 (but was streaming on NPR the week before).

Yeah, you are right. NPR stream started 7/10. It was really close. I had the order wrong in my head, though.

Biloxi, Here Comes Your Man, and 45 were all available before the Fan Club (I believe. I won't say definitely again).