Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

I got an email from them this morning thinking they put The House Of The Devil up, but was disappointed.

That one is going to be a while, saw in a few interviews that getting the rights to it still are not set in stone.

Picked up The Devil's Business which I watched for the first time last week, pretty cool little flick. I love They Live, but not the score. Too bad there.

Also both up at lightintheattic.net for my us homies

Hell yes. So nice to have some better access stateside. I've been holding off on most releases just due to price. I'll pre-order both release come payday. I'm interested to hear the score for the newer soundtrack and will probably buy the Carpenter for the artwork. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thought some of you following this thread may like to hear this particular podcast of a radio programme called The O.S.T. Show. Yeterdays show had Spence from Death Waltz playing his favourite soundtracks and talking about future releases and stuff. Quite interesting and most amazing sounds!

https://soundcloud.com/resonance-fm/16-30-00-the-o-s-t-show-8/

• 2 weeks later...