Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

Really wish the Twin Peaks LP's would have a black variant but might grab them anyway. The original Fire Walk With Me art would be awesome. I guess we'll see what it looks like.

I'm nervous about the covers... the originals are kind of iconic and I wasn't crazy about their recently announced Ms. 45 and Slumber Party Massacre sleeves. Hopefully they have something special up their sleeve, especially if Lynch is involved (or at least he approved the art).

I'm nervous about the covers... the originals are kind of iconic and I wasn't crazy about their recently announced Ms. 45 and Slumber Party Massacre sleeves. Hopefully they have something special up their sleeve, especially if Lynch is involved (or at least he approved the art).

Same here. I was just posting about the danger of new, original art on iconic soundtrack releases. Can be pretty hit or miss. Lynch's album art doesn't really excite, but I'm going to stay positive dammit.

It sounds like less than a dozen people did and at least half of them alerted the board's mods who in turn took them down. Reaction to the titles ranged from wild excitement to comolete unfamiliarity with the material, but none of the remaining posts offered any clues beyond what the label boss has already said publicly. A One Way Static release was apparently leaked as well, but no info there either I'm afraid. It won't be long now before they're officially out there anyway.

It sounds like less than a dozen people did and at least half of them alerted the board's mods who in turn took them down. Reaction to the titles ranged from wild excitement to comolete unfamiliarity with the material, but none of the remaining posts offered any clues beyond what the label boss has already said publicly. A One Way Static release was apparently leaked as well, but no info there either I'm afraid. It won't be long now before they're officially out there anyway.

Here are the droids you are looking for:

Death Waltz Releases:

* Clint Mansell  IN the Wall LP

* Nico Fidenco Emanuelle Perche Violenza Alle Donne (aka The Violation of Emanuelle) LP

* Nicola Piovani  Il Profumo Della Signore In Nero (aka The Perfume of the Lady in Black) LP

* Walter Rizzati 1990: Guerrieri Del Bronx aka The Bronx Warriors LP

One Way Static Release:

* David Hess The Last House on the Left Picture Disc (1500 copies, each hand numbered) with printed insert and exclusive liner notes

Here are the droids you are looking for:

Death Waltz Releases:

* Clint Mansell  IN the Wall LP

* Nico Fidenco Emanuelle Perche Violenza Alle Donne (aka The Violation of Emanuelle) LP

* Nicola Piovani  Il Profumo Della Signore In Nero (aka The Perfume of the Lady in Black) LP

* Walter Rizzati 1990: Guerrieri Del Bronx aka The Bronx Warriors LP

One Way Static Release:

* David Hess The Last House on the Left Picture Disc (1500 copies, each hand numbered) with printed insert and exclusive liner notes

Props, oojavaguru! I appreciate that. Bronx Warriors is a wish list item for me so that's made my night! Not familiar with In The Wall, but I'm very optimistic because, let's be honest, Mansell. The two Italian films are new to me, but I've had my eyes opened to a lot of Italian score and library releases these past few years so I'll check them out and decide from there. The OWS LHOTL pic disc is pretty meh. Seb is the nicest of all these label bosses and has the best communication/customer service to boot, but I don't need any more versions of that score for RSD. I think the cassette version was their RSD for last year. Plus picture discs blow. All that negativity aside, I'm truly glad the property had had that much traction for the company. Great stuff.

He's been talking about this for a long time now (over a year?) so it's reached the I'll believe it when I see it stage. I'm filing it away with Death Waltz's House of the Devil, Mondo's Jurassic Park, Waxwork's Friday the 13th, and somebody else's Witchfinder General.

Oh man, if only Mondo repressed JP OST!

http://deathwaltzrecordingcompany.com/record-store-day-2014/

Here is the official news.  Interesting to see different colors for US/Canada vs.  EU/UK.  So we probably need to organize a RSD Swap (e.g. 1 set from US for 1 set from UK) to complete the collection

I'm in for a swap from stateside And I have good access to their RSD output at my local shop. If any EU/UK folk want to swap versions, pm me and we'll get it done. I've done this many times especially with RSD titles and scores/soundtrack collectors with great success. Cheers, gang. These releases are great news.

http://deathwaltzrecordingcompany.com/record-store-day-2014/

Here is the official news.  Interesting to see different colors for US/Canada vs.  EU/UK.  So we probably need to organize a RSD Swap (e.g. 1 set from US for 1 set from UK) to complete the collection

Jay Shaw has REEEEEALLY been feeling the Serif Gothic Black lately I guess. 

Earlier today, Death Waltz posted they had received the masters for House Of The Devil and The Innkeepers. So these are finally going forward. Badass.

FINALLY!  I am so excited for these.  Hopefully they don't go up for a little while longer though.  Want to make sure I have the extra cash for them.  I assume LITA with have these more than likely?