Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

There will be news about Twin Peaks when there's news about Twin Peaks. It's also not impossibly hard to follow Death Waltz on social media and be in the loop.

Plus, dudes who have been waiting for The House of the Devil have had it far worse. 

There will be news about Twin Peaks when there's news about Twin Peaks. It's also not impossibly hard to follow Death Waltz on social media and be in the loop.

Plus, dudes who have been waiting for The House of the Devil have had it far worse. 

That & Innkeepers are what I'm looking forward to. And The Beyond, one of the best horror scores EVER.

Yep.. Death Waltz need to ship out the Sub 4 titles first before announcing more release dates.

After Godzilla / Beyond the Black Rainbow / City of the Living Dead.. Death Waltz will probably announce Big Bad Wolves, House of the Devil and maybe The Beyond/Innkeepers? After that is when we'll likely hear more news about Twin Peaks.

That & Innkeepers are what I'm looking forward to. And The Beyond, one of the best horror scores EVER.

The Beyond is incredible. So glad that I snagged a copy of the Mondo edition when it went up a few years back. Frizzi's work on that and City of the Living Dead is his best stuff, easily.

The Beyond is incredible. So glad that I snagged a copy of the Mondo edition when it went up a few years back. Frizzi's work on that and City of the Living Dead is his best stuff, easily.

Yup. I was able to get the Mondo when Amazon had a couple copies (which were variants :o). Gotta get the DW version cuz the score is just that good.

Get Donnie Darko here: http://www.elusivedisc.com/DONNIE-DARKO-SOUNDTRACK-LP/productinfo/DWZLP004/

Nobody ever checks the audiophile sites, that's why they usually have a bunch of stuff that is out of print elsewhere.

It's not that you can't find it, it's that the variants available pre-dated the current DW standard of pressing (such as the ultra high quality sleeves).

Correct me if I am wrong.

The original pressings of those records are fine. They just have the stupid original sleeves, but that's completely irrelevant compared to the music contained on the records. 

If all I was interested in was the music I would have bought one of the numerous standard pressings, DW puts together a stellar package with interesting art, especially with their current releases.

It's not that you can't find it, it's that the variants available pre-dated the current DW standard of pressing (such as the ultra high quality sleeves).

Correct me if I am wrong.

DWRC don't have represses for Darko or Let the Right One In because they haven't sold nearly as well as the rest of the original six did. Simple as that.

Yup. I was able to get the Mondo when Amazon had a couple copies (which were variants :o). Gotta get the DW version cuz the score is just that good.

Dudes, I'm wondering if the DWRC The Beyond release won't exclude USA. Most, if not all (I've not the time to check), of their releases that have been shared with another company are not allowed in the USA.

Dudes, I'm wondering if the DWRC The Beyond release won't exclude USA. Most, if not all (I've not the time to check), of their releases that have been shared with another company are not allowed in the USA.

Damn, I didnt think of that. Maniac, BTBR & Darko(?). Very real possibility. Might be worth super high ebay prices for that.

DWRC don't have represses for Darko or Let the Right One In because they haven't sold nearly as well as the rest of the original six did. Simple as that.

And LTROI is still available on their site.

Mondo allowed Death Waltz sell that new pressing of Maniac in the US since the Mondo pressing sold out, right? Hoping that will be the case with The Beyond, because I'd love to have it but not for $80.