MAN ADVICE

I look at things in an overly logical fashion.  When someone does something that I find terrible I can completely shut them out.  Honestly I just end up being nearly completely robotic around them.

An example is my co-worker Matt.   We used to be very good co-worker / friends.  Then one day he was telling me of a problem that his sister was going through.  She had some legal troubles and did some pretty bad shit, however, she only got 6 months probation.  I realize that most good friends would simply be sympathetic, but I told him that I thought she got off easy considering what she did and that the punishment seemed to be more than lenient.  Again I understand that I should have just said I'm so sorry, etc. but that isn't me.  I'm blunt most of the time. 

My response lead to him threatening to take me outside and beat me down.  This all happened at work, which makes it more annoying.  From there on I was done and shut him out.  Following Tims rules of friendship if he would have ever just said he lost his cool all would have been forgiven.  He didn't and proceeded to spend the next multiple years bashing me on a daily basis.  My favorites are that he's had 3 people stop car pooling with him due to the fact that he spends at least 2 days a week during the ride in just talking about how much he hates me.  I've also had a handful of new employees tell me that he described me this way, "I've worked with someone convicted of murder, Tim is the absolute worst person I've ever worked with though."  I should have long ago tried to put an end to this but I always say I'll let people do whatever they want to me without retaliation.

So basically it's my ability to just completely shut people out and remove all emotion from my dealings with people who are dicks.  I do understand that the way I am is off putting.  I don't deny that. 

I honestly just don't care how people, who I don't have any reason to care about, perceive me.  Realistically the only people who would consider me a sociopath are those who I have written off. 

Realistically if I ever became a serial killer there would only be 10 -15 people who would be on the news saying "I always knew that he'd end up killing someone someday."  There would be a large number of people who would be on the news saying "I should have known that he'd kill someone someday, he was always so quiet and standoffish."

I do make reference to it on occasion because I find if quite a big joke.  I may be weird.  I may be socially awkward.  I may present myself in a manner that is off putting.   I may be a lot of things but a sociopath is not one.  I'm secretly nice guy who masqurades as as sociopath.

Hi, are we related? I can think of multiple situations I've had like this

In other news, I've decided I need a girlfriend to afford a place in LA like my brother (only halfway serious but, it'd make things so easy). Things are moving along smoothly with the "cam girl". I've made the previous joke to her, we went into a very elaborate sarcastic alternate reality scenario.

here's my man advice:

step 1. find a girl who's father bailed (preferably before she was born.)

step 2. tell her you love her.

step 3. fuck the shit out of her (this is critical... you must give her the fucking of a lifetime. try to break bones. don't worry, you won't actually break anything.)

step 4. don't talk to her anymore.

edit - for extra credit, get her to send nudes. I usually do this in between steps 2 and 3, but doing it between steps 3 and 4 is usually extra devastating.

got my car yesterday.

fam paid a limo driver to drive it out from texas to here, and i dropped him back off at the airport about an hour later.

i cannot appreciate what this man has done enough.

it was an amazing feat, and i'm sure he was paid well for it, but my life has been drastically changed for the better already.

took my children grocery shopping yesterday, and to the laundry mat today.

two things i haven't been able to do own my own for over a month.

this new found freedom is overwhelmingly amazing.

Okay I need the advice, How do I tell the most beautiful girl I know to stop wearing make-up she's recently started to wear it, and it bothers me so much and makes me sad, it's just eyeliner but it still makes me upset. She's the only girl I know who didn't wear make-up and she's wearing it now and it brothers me, I know it's none of my business, but I feel like I need to express this. How to I kindly tell her this in a just friends kind of way?

I've had a couple friends talk to my ex (not the psycho whore, but the somewhat normal one) and she said that she'd be interested in trying to work things out with me, but only if I go to her house. I'm kind of hesitant because she still lives at home, and I have a feeling her family would try to beat the shit out of me if I come near the place. My one chance is Friday, so I'm thinking of just going over there, telling her I'm outside and have a boombox playing Total Eclipse of the Heart. That was the song I played when I danced with her as our make up prom since I turned her down before we started dating. Obviously I still have a lot of explaining to do and a lot of changes to make, but that seems like a good start.

Okay I need the advice, How do I tell the most beautiful girl I know to stop wearing make-up she's recently started to wear it, and it bothers me so much and makes me sad, it's just eyeliner but it still makes me upset. She's the only girl I know who didn't wear make-up and she's wearing it now and it brothers me, I know it's none of my business, but I feel like I need to express this. How to I kindly tell her this in a just friends kind of way?

girrrrl, whatchu paintin' up yo face for? you way to fly for that basic bitch shit.

If you're friends with her just wait for an opportunity to start a conversation about how most guys prefer girls who use minimal makeup.  Wait til you see a girl who's basically wearing clown makeup and point here out and then start the conversation there.

If she is just a classmate and casual acquantance then it's probably not really your place, but you could just wait till the next time you see her not wearing makeup and just tell her how pretty she looks that day.

If you're wanting to bump ugglies with her and want to use this as your in then others around here would be better at giving advice.

If you're friends with her just wait for an opportunity to start a conversation about how most guys prefer girls who use minimal makeup.  Wait til you see a girl who's basically wearing clown makeup and point here out and then start the conversation there.

If she is just a classmate and casual acquantance then it's probably not really your place, but you could just wait till the next time you see her not wearing makeup and just tell her how pretty she looks that day.

If you're wanting to bump ugglies with her and want to use this as your in then others around here would be better at giving advice.

Could I perhaps just text her one day where she wears and be like "I don't like it when you wear makeup" with not greeting just that? She's done it to me in the past with my swearing and stuff so would that be cool or would this be a better face to face problem?

Why would eyeliner bother you and make you upset you? That makes no sense to me.

Make her a mix with the song "thin line" on it, then tell her you totally agree with macklemore...

Let her do what she wants. Why does it matter if she wears make up? It's not hurting you. I can understand if you had romantic feelings for her and wanted to tell her she looks beautiful without makeup, but if you're just friends I'd leave it alone.

I remember when I was in high school...

...ers

Could I perhaps just text her one day where she wears and be like "I don't like it when you wear makeup" with not greeting just that? She's done it to me in the past with my swearing and stuff so would that be cool or would this be a better face to face problem?

"I don't like it when you wear makeup"

Personally I wouldn't do that because to me that comes across as you almost trying to controlling.  Perhaps others would disagree with me, but I think saying it that way makes you come across as though you are informing her that you disapprove of her wearing makeup, which you have no right to do.

If anything wait till you see her without makeup one day and then just text her how great she looked that day.  Over the course of a few months try you could try and do that a couple times.  Not everyday, nothing creepy just on occasion try and compliment her on her natural beauty.

Why would eyeliner bother you and make you upset you? That makes no sense to me.

Make her a mix with the song "thin line" on it, then tell her you totally agree with macklemore...

Well sadly I still have deep feelings for her but she doesn't know, which could explain. I don't know she's like my favorite human being in the world and she's absolutely perfect with no make up, shes like the epitome of stone foxes.