MAN ADVICE

there was a girl in my store today. she was wonderful.

her beauty caught me the moment she walked in. went out of my way to assist her. she was even great in helping me sell a pair of jeans to another woman in the fitting room.

but by the time i got her at the register, the store got crazy and i didnt have a damn chance to make a move.

and its not until i type this that i realize, FUCK I SHOULD HAVE JUST WRITTEN MY GODDAMN NUMBER ON HER RECEIPT.

shit never works.

not even when you write her a poem.

romance is dead, man.  treat a chick like shit, and she's frothing at your heels.  try to get creative and put some thought into something, and she's giggling with her friends about how silly you are.  

ok, not really.  she'll be back if she was digging you.  give it a week.

Way to be Matt!

I looked into it, and all the banks in mass are out in Boston. And they require weekly donations which wouldn't work out. Lame I say!

So my friend also met a girl in his store the other day. He told me about it and mentioned that she was 20, and he just turned 27. But no biggie- she was cute and she was in his store chatting for hours.

So I came home last night and they were hanging out. And in conversation, I absent-mindedly asked her age. To which she hesitated and said 19. Apparently her saying "I turn 20 in two months" didn't register. And at that moment he realized, "oh shit.. I keep forgetting that I'm 27 now. I definitely told you 26."

Within 10 minutes she abruptly decided to leave.

during the game last night, i was seated next to a fine lookin' lady at the bar. the atmosphere was wonderful, and made it almost too easy to make conversation- small observations about the game at first, leading to actually talking. by the time my friend arrived, he noticed and inquired about what kind of progress i was making when she got up for a moment. i told him that the progress was excellent before her boyfriend walked in.

i mean, what the fuck. women should be required to sign an agreement to follow all the rules set forth, pledging that if they are to engage in playful conversation, that they do not have boyfriends, nor are they engaged in any sort of sexual relationship.

also, my favorite tender of this bar reminds me so much of madie. a lot of it probably stems from her being a very irish looking girl whose name is ~maeghan. but she's cool as shit, and i just imagine the irl personalities are similar.

had a party last night, and once things died down, there was one girl left. it was beyond brutal watching two clueless guys just shadow her for about an hour. one being overly assertive and the other just sitting there silently and following along and carefully picking his spots where he would actually say anything.

it was weird, man.

had a party last night, and once things died down, there was one girl left. it was beyond brutal watching two clueless guys just shadow her for about an hour. one being overly assertive and the other just sitting there silently and following along and carefully picking his spots where he would actually say anything.

it was weird, man.

That was a rad scene in my head.

I admittedly chat up dudes at the bar all the time and don't realize they wanna bang me. Drunk Nicky likes chatting with dudes.

Formerly a very heavy lady, still in mindset that dudes just wanna be my bro and no dudes look at me like that blah blah blah. I'm a grown lady that has to learn how to interact with men without sending the wrong signals and how to read subtle "I'm trying to do you" signals they are sending off.

A lot more dudes buy me drinks and listen to my drunk ramblings now, which is neat, but they want something, so in a weird way I feel like I lost some of my carefree freedoms of not worrying about that.

I'm annoyed I'm struggling to deal with something most chicks learn in high school/college and I've actually stupidly put myself in obvious situations with guys because I assume they're being friendly cuz they wanna be friends (they don't).

Meanwhile chicks don't even notice I exist >:/

Anyway, sorry, Ryan's posts made me imagine if I was that chick. I'd be thinking yay this cool looking dude wants to be drunk friends!

TL;DR

Too many dicks on the dance floor

Part 2: Tianna, come over plz.

I feel the same way when I go to the gay bar though nicky. I don’t think it’s because you’re missing social cues or something. I just think more people go to the bar to meet someone to have sexy time with. and here we are just trying to make some friends.

Remember when Madie started this thread to woo a warrior poet?

Life sure moves pretty fast.

i was really into guys who wrote poetry for a while. a very dark time for me haha