MAN ADVICE

Where was it established that was schemin for semen?

From what I understood yans ex was just feeling nostalgic and just wanted to 'catch up'. nothing was said about the D.

he responded pretty appropriately (i'm guessing things didn't end well between them).

then frog guy comes in saying he totally would've took an ex up on the offer of getting his d wet.

I don't really know how we got where we are now.

From what I understood yans ex was just feeling nostalgic and just wanted to 'catch up'. nothing was said about the D.

he responded pretty appropriately (i'm guessing things didn't end well between them).

then frog guy comes in saying he totally would've took an ex up on the offer of getting his d wet.

I don't really know how we got where we are now.

Hahah, this is all pretty accurate... and hilarious.

See, I don't honestly believe that. I'm sure that's the majority.

But I'm the type of person that generally really cares about people that have been in my life. If it ended horribly, I probably wouldn't contact the person even if I really wanted to know if they were doing well. But if things didn't end poorly, I don't see why it would be a big deal/automatically mean I wanted to hook up.

Just my personal opinion.

But if things didn't end poorly, I don't see why it would be a big deal/automatically mean I wanted to hook up.

Just my personal opinion.

this is how *most* men think though. Most guys don’t just have a ton of female friends. so when a girl from their past contacts them, they think ‘oh, they must want my amazing penis back in their life.’ or they think we have some ulterior motive.

but I also have to wonder why the girl is contacting a former lover. can a girl be genuinely curious about how her ex’s life has been, and wish them well? Probably, but not all women are as nice as our logan here.

Boys are so gross and mean.

I'm just a sparkling snowflake who wants to make sure everyone is happy and living a good life.

Though I've definitely had dudes EMAIL me 6 months after our "relationship" ended sourly and be like "I miss you and love you so much BUT YOU CANT BE IN MY LIFE." Why the fuck bother, bro.

that's why I'm so in between on the subject, because I don't understand a lot of things women do, but I also think men trust their penises too much sometimes, so I don't even know.

anyway jhook, that has GOT to be one of the worst messages to receive.

I have a friend who has gone out with and broken up with the same girl like 5 or 6 times. They have been broken up for a couple years now. Every once in awhile they contact each other and have sexy time. It beats going out to a bar and trying to meet someone and have an awkward sex experience. They know what each other likes and how to get it done.

I'm still in contact with most of my exes.

And every once in a while, I'll get to texting back and forth with one of them- and even though it's been over for 3 years now (!!!), and she's living with her current boo, I once in a while wonder if there's something more to her contacting me. I kind of wish they'd just go ahead and get married already and save me that bit of anxiety that I seem to have every 8 months.

what's the point of that text conversation though?

I just feel like, if someone isn't in my life anymore, and I don't hang with them regularly, why do they need to know anything about my life.

They don't. But I think it's natural to be curious. If you once really cared about someone, it's just nice to know that they're doing well.

But if it's uncomfortable to you, you should feel obligated to talk to them.

And should just be like "I wish you well, I really do. I'm glad to know you wish the same, however I would rather not keep in contact."

The end. No hard feelings.

my ex of forever and I broke up right before the new year, and we stopped talking mid February after she truly like "realized" I didn't want to get back together. Before that we had still texted a bit and it was probably not good that we did.  I had messaged her saying I was going to be in NY and wanted to know if she wanted to get lunch ( why not ) and thats what started it all.

Anyways, since we've stopped talking completely, I've been thinking about her so much more.  Like when I'm alone I just feel so lonely and I had this fucking dream where we were shopping for food and I woke up thinking we were somehow back together and that sucked too.

tl:dr; i'm a pussy and ex's suck