MAN ADVICE

im patiently awaiting her response which should be coming shortly.

although she didnt even acknowledge receiving it until about an hour ago when i had to text her and ask. "ive been busy with this this and this all day". okay, fine. but does that really mean its cool to just avoid me all day after i spill my heart out?

women are the worst.

Hope all works out for you well. I just caught up on your saga and feel for you.

oh casey! quit being such a stranger around here.

although she didnt even acknowledge receiving it until about an hour ago when i had to text her and ask. "ive been busy with this this and this all day". okay, fine. but does that really mean its cool to just avoid me all day after i spill my heart out?

women are the worst.

give her a little time to process it. i know the waiting sucks though.

oh casey! quit being such a stranger around here.

women are the worst.

Seriously, couldnt she just say something like "I got your message and Im incredibly busy but I will get back to you today, just really swamped right now"? It is incredibly inconsiderate to just act like you never got it. Good luck man, but if you ask me, she isnt worth the hassle. It shouldnt be this much work from the get go.

Seriously, couldnt she just say something like "I got your message and Im incredibly busy but I will get back to you today, just really swamped right now"? It is incredibly inconsiderate to just act like you never got it. Good luck man, but if you ask me, she isnt worth the hassle. It shouldnt be this much work from the get go.

This. She can't even make a few moments for you, that's pretty low. There's always time for a quick text. I've met and dated a lot of girls this year and when it gets to the point where they stop responding to messages, it's basically over. She just doesn't want to say it. I bet she used to respond to your messages pretty damn quickly, am I right?

if there’s one thing I know about my kind, it’s that we will string you along until there’s nothing left, then leave you alone just long enough until you finally start to feel a little bit okay, then do it all over again. especially if it looks like you’ve started dating someone else. at least men are upfront. I never realized how much life advice I got from louis c.k. but here I go again:

“Boys fuck things up. Girls are fucked up. That’s the difference. Boys just do damage to your house that you can measure in dollars, like a hurricane. Girls, like, leave scars in your psyche that you find later… That’s the difference between boys and girls. And it becomes the difference between men and women, really. A man will, like, steal your car or burn your house down or beat the shit out of you, but a woman will ruin your fuckin’ life. Do you see the difference? Like, a man will cut your arm off and throw it in a river, but he’ll leave you as a human being intact. He won’t fuck with who you are. Women are nonviolent, but they will shit inside of your heart.”

if there’s one thing I know about my kind, it’s that we will string you along until there’s nothing left, then leave you alone just long enough until you finally start to feel a little bit okay, then do it all over again. especially if it looks like you’ve started dating someone else. at least men are upfront. I never realized how much life advice I got from louis c.k. but here I go again:

“Boys fuck things up. Girls are fucked up. That’s the difference. Boys just do damage to your house that you can measure in dollars, like a hurricane. Girls, like, leave scars in your psyche that you find later… That’s the difference between boys and girls. And it becomes the difference between men and women, really. A man will, like, steal your car or burn your house down or beat the shit out of you, but a woman will ruin your fuckin’ life. Do you see the difference? Like, a man will cut your arm off and throw it in a river, but he’ll leave you as a human being intact. He won’t fuck with who you are. Women are nonviolent, but they will shit inside of your heart.”

Good lord this is true and I dont miss it one bit. I have been with my fiance for 5 years and am so thankful to have found her and be able to stop playing stupid games that females like to play. If they want to play games just move on, you will eventually find one that wont do it and you will be so thankful.

give her a little time to process it. i know the waiting sucks though.

processing it is all fine and dandy. just an indication of acknowledging that she got it without being prompted would have been nice.

woke up at 3 am to find her response in my mailbox, and she made a lot of very fair points. were planning to skype again tonight and have a discussion now that weve each gotten each others sides of it.

but right now its looking like its just going to come down to us each being in very separate mindsets in regard to the whole situation.

processing it is all fine and dandy. just an indication of acknowledging that she got it without being prompted would have been nice.

woke up at 3 am to find her response in my mailbox, and she made a lot of very fair points. were planning to skype again tonight and have a discussion now that weve each gotten each others sides of it.

but right now its looking like its just going to come down to us each being in very separate mindsets in regard to the whole situation.

fair enough. i just know how it feels to be really antsy (to say the least) when it comes to wanting answers, and you'll drive yourself crazy.

good luck dude. i'm still not sure i understand her attitude regarding all of this.

fair enough. i just know how it feels to be really antsy (to say the least) when it comes to wanting answers, and you'll drive yourself crazy.

good luck dude. i'm still not sure i understand her attitude regarding all of this.

shes not a relationship person in the first place

shes not the most patient

and she admits that one of her major flaws is her ability to ignore sympathy and easily walk away from things

with all that said, you can probably understand my anxiety.

and at this point, by biggest worry is that were only hanging on because were each so invested in this.

but the reason for that is because we both believe(d?) in it.

i talked to my friend whose fiance lives in london, and he said this pretty much happened to them any time there wasnt a plan in place. and right now, our only plan is "hopefully i make some money at some point and i can go live out there, and then we can be normal"

shes not a relationship person in the first place

shes not the most patient

and she admits that one of her major flaws is her ability to ignore sympathy and easily walk away from things

with all that said, you can probably understand my anxiety.

and at this point, by biggest worry is that were only hanging on because were each so invested in this.

but the reason for that is because we both believe(d?) in it.

i talked to my friend whose fiance lives in london, and he said this pretty much happened to them any time there wasnt a plan in place. and right now, our only plan is "hopefully i make some money at some point and i can go live out there, and then we can be normal"

If shes not a relationship person doesn't that make you question the foundation of your relationship?

shocking as it may be, I gotta say I agree with Dashax. If I were you Ryan I would start backing off now strictly to protect yourself. It seems like she is pulling away and its going to end up leading to more pain for you down the road. Save yourself a lot of heartache down the road and severe the ties now.

i still think you should go for it. pack up and move when you get the money. if you really love her, do whatever you need to do to make it work. if you get screwed over, or get your heart broken, at least you know you tired. you won't have to wonder 'what if'.