R.I.P Tony Sly

I'm not wanting to spread any rumours or anything, but I saw No Use last month, and Tony said he was taking pain killers for his back issues. He was also drinking. I wouldn't be surprised if he od'd on a mix of booze and pills. Such a bummer.

Yea I was kinda thinking the same thing. Someone in this thread posted a link to an interview with him and in that he said something about taking some pills for his back, having a few drinks and getting up on stage to play. Sounds like this might have been a possible accidental OD. Regardless of what happened this is so sad. Ive been so bummed out all day.

i hate to say it, but i'm completely clueless about this guy till just about an hour ago. mind you, i've seen the name, but didn't put any effort into listening to him. never listened to NUFAN after incognito for the exception of a few songs and i lost interes. not being blase by any means. sucks for his family and friends though. just sad that a person died so young.

i hate to say it, but i'm completely clueless about this guy till just about an hour ago. mind you, i've seen the name, but didn't put any effort into listening to him. never listened to NUFAN after incognito for the exception of a few songs and i lost interes. not being blase by any means. sucks for his family and friends though. just sad that a person died so young.

Your explanation is unnecessary.

I was at Warped Tour all day today, and saw later in the day the explosion of Tweets about this. Honestly I was holding back tears when I heard this. I've never really had an emotional reaction for when other musicians in the past had died, but something really struck me with the news of Tony dying. I loved his music and its sad we won't get anymore of it, but I celebrate everything he's released and just hope his family gets some much needed strength in this time.

man, reading this news this morning hurt a lot. Still remember the first time i saw them live when they toured with 10 Foot Pole back in 1994-95ish (This i was 14-15 years old). the making friends cd will always bring back some of my most fond memories from my youth. beyond bummed.

more or less the same thing for me, bummer :(