CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

Rainbo pressed all the beatles records for america.

exactly. I'm not sure what everyone eles 'sitch is but it's like people wan't you to take the stairs instead of an elevator.

Do I want to search forever for a decent sounding/looking LP or play risky buisnes & just buy the shit one for $5 and hope it works.

NO I want to visit my local shop (brick & captin mhorrrther) buy a brand new sealed record of a band that sold a monumental amount of records. I want the easy way , the american way fuck stairs. As fate would have it they not only fucked collectors of other bands but also the people who bought this. I will gingerly with great vigor accept anyones box and take a big happy pizzashit on it & mail it to these subhuman scum who pressed it . this must've been a union job

Round trip airfare to the UK.....$1,500

Hotel accommodations.....$300

Transportation.....$100

Food.....$100

Event ticket.....$25

Spending $2,025 for the opportunity to procure a £30 Converge Euro Tour Press.....priceless!

I am over 30, and I don't have any problem about delays at all :) but now I am afraid they deliver this around Christmas. I live in Europe and have many issues with deliveries from US around that time - lost packages, etc.. I am considering maybe it would be better to wait a little bit more and get it delivered after christmas..

I am over 30, and I don't have any problem about delays at all :) but now I am afraid they deliver this around Christmas. I live in Europe and have many issues with deliveries from US around that time - lost packages, etc.. I am considering maybe it would be better to wait a little bit more and get it delivered after christmas..

You're probably alone in that boat...

Thought id add after seeing images on Instagram and tumblr that the euro is a orange/black swirl and looks like Halloween, it's rad. Somebody also said its out of 400 but idk if that's 100% accurate

Completely inaccurate. The band has 400 copies on the European tour, but there were more pressed than 400. We don't have either the invoice or the rest of the records, so the total number will have to wait.

Completely inaccurate. The band has 400 copies on the European tour, but there were more pressed than 400. We don't have either the invoice or the rest of the records, so the total number will have to wait.

Very cool. That means I might actually be able to get a copy...?