CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

Haha yeah. We sent this huge email out to everyone waiting on an order with a 5 paragraph explanation of why the hurricane was backing up mail, why moving our offices was slowing us down, and why getting 4,000 orders in a month was a lot to deal with, and most people just responded to it a week later saying "WHY DONT I HAVE MY ORDER YET.' It's like well...did you read the email you just responded to, that says to be patient because your order is coming? We've also doubled our staff in the last week and have been moving a few hundred orders a day - no one gives a shit.

Maybe people think you're in a huge warehouse with a ton of little elves shitting out records. No but serously I dont think a lot of the younger generation understands what these labels they adore are actually made of. A lot of the time, a dude in an apartment. Most of the time, like 3 dudes in an office. Anyways, Jeff, tell us how you really feel.

Guest deathbydrums

I think that people's anger, frustration, or whatever is being misdirected here.

People are complaining, but it's not their fault.

People are complaining about people complaining, but it's not their fault.

It's not Deathwish's, nor Converge's fault.

Nor is anyone remotely related to this release responsible for the delay.

The fault lies squarely on the shoulder of 4 individuals.

You may have heard of them.

F U C K I N G B E E D L E S.

I think that people's anger, frustration, or whatever is being misdirected here.

F U C K I N G B E E D L E S.

Great job!

LOL. I'm 28. I like some of the Beatles music but some of it I dislike. I have been saying "Fuck the Beatles" since I found out about the delays. When I say "Fuck the Beatles" its not necessarily directed at the four individual members, some of whom are no longer living, but rather it is directed at whichever entity or group decided that this project was necessary and also somewhat to the plants for agreeing to take on such an enormous project that was obviously rushed for the holiday season. A project of this magnitude needed much more time and obviously, quality control. If they had a significant amount of concern about the end product and not simply their ability to move maximum units with the quicks on the steam of holiday gift giving and shopping, they would have taken their time and had only one plant work on it. That would have freed up the other plant involved to press the rest of the music that was scheduled for release around the time of this project.

The other mindfuck about this whole thing is that Beatles records are fucking everywhere. They may not be in brand new condition for new collectors but nice and playable copies are out there in great numbers. Plus, lacquers cut from digital. WTF?

"I think that people's anger, frustration, or whatever is being misdirected here.

F U C K I N G B E E D L E S."

Bravo, sir