CONVERGE - All We Love We Leave Behind

Paid 250 NOK (Norwegian krone) for the euro variant at the Oslo gig. That's 44 USD. Shirts were 200 NOK (35$). I feel a little bit ripped off, but what can you do?

Well, it depends...

I traveled to Oslo later this year, and the cheapest glass of watter I could find anywhere was 36 NOK = 5 EUR = 7USD Maybe this goes accordingly to the cost of life of the city, which I think is fair

I mean, I also felt ripped off on that city, but in a general way

Picked this up at the show in Oslo yesterday. Yes it was NOK 250/$44, which is pretty standard for what you have to pay for a 2xLP at the record stores in town. Also such a beautiful piece of vinyl, well worth the money.

IMG_20121207_111216.jpg

@Derek I would think minimum wage here in Norway is approx $26 an hour or something. Not sure though. But it's far from $70.

Picked this up at the show in Oslo yesterday. Yes it was NOK 250/$44, which is pretty standard for what you have to pay for a 2xLP at the record stores in town. Also such a beautiful piece of vinyl, well worth the money.

IMG_20121207_111216.jpg

@Derek I would think minimum wage here in Norway is approx $26 an hour or something. Not sure though. But it's far from $70.

I need to live in Norway like there's no tomorrow.