PO: New Found Glory - Sticks and Stones LP Reissue

jhulud

Just got that email, too. Bummer.

"It's been a rough fall for vinyl production for our staff, a lot of our bands, and our affiliates- it's been pretty bad for a lot of people out there- so thank you for your patience and as always, if you need anything, get in touch."

*cough*blametheBeatles*cough*

MerchNow sent me an email recently telling me the Go Radio album was delayed. I think there's a lot of delays this time of year because of holidays and such. Not to mention that hurricane that fucked up the north east.

You mean Hurricane Beatles?

I'm willing to be that has more to do with this than any other factor.

still don't understand the point of putting up a pre-order months in advance. just sell the shit when you actually have it

I agree with this. Epitaph and Kings Road have a lot of cash flow. Why can't they put up orders max 2 weeks in advance...especially considering the album was released 10 years ago? I'm not even annoyed at the delay itself.

MerchNow sent me an email recently telling me the Go Radio album was delayed. I think there's a lot of delays this time of year because of holidays and such. Not to mention that hurricane that fucked up the north east.

I talked to my local record store guy and he said that its due to the perfect pressing storm of beatles reissues and black friday releases. So anything else sort of just got put on the back burner.

Beatles, man.

I kind of want to sell my house, buy all the box sets, and send them back to where they came.

First I would overnight ship them to hell, melt the vinyl in a river of lava, retrieve the melted wax and send it back to the plants so they can press records that are relevant to my generation.