Stephen Jenkins... you shit head (and repress apparently.)

This guy is even more of a douche for hocking his copy of this record knowing they were going to repress it. Either way, I'll buy their entire fucking catalog. This band is beyond incredible.

I agree with every part of this post. Please press Out of the Vein next since that is the only album yet to receive a vinyl treatment.

If anyone in here claims that 3EB sucks, I will personally buy plane tickets, fly to your town, rent a car, drive to your house, ring your doorbell, wait for your mom to tell you that it's YoCaseyCasey from the boards, listen to you shuffle down the stairs, snicker as your mom tells you to "quit stomping like a gaggle of elephants" and kick you swiftly in the balls.

But in all seriousness, the 3EB catalog is so good. The Red Star EP was GREAT. Ursa Major was GREAT. Everything is just plain GREAT.

So eat shit Vincent!

I live in VT, see you soon. Lets get a beer after.

Repress makes it all worth it. Now if that douche from Filter would get Title of Record pressed instead of the half-dozen albums he's released since that I don't care about. (JK, I liked half of the Amalgamut)

Love my copy of Blue. Don't see replacing it... but if it comes with the lyrics-intact version of "Slow Motion"... it's a steal at any price.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...