Black Friday 2012 RSD Releases Updated 10/9

dreamover

I haven't heard anything back from Vintage Vinyl as to my order for the Coheed and Mad Season. I'm going to chalk it up to a loss then.

Soooooooo...if anyone happens to stumble upon an extra Coheed and Mad Season, keep me in mind, please. I am working today & unable to hit up my local store. And surely by know anything and everything of interest is long gone.

Juan,

PJ put up an /1000 hand numbered version of Mad Season. You should probably jump on it as it's their own version. I have Coheed but am hoping to use it for a trade towards Mayhem. If I get no assist you can get dibs.

If anyone sees an extra White Stripes Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground 7", grab it for me, please? I'll pay you back for it or trade you my extra Hand Springs / Red Death at 6:14 7" (on red) or buy you lunch.

My local had a ton but I'm not allowed a 2nd trip until after noon - a very fair rule. I'll take a look.

Juan,

PJ put up an /1000 hand numbered version of Mad Season. You should probably jump on it as it's their own version. I have Coheed but am hoping to use it for a trade towards Mayhem. If I get no assist you can get dibs.

Sweet! Thanks for the heads-up on that Mad Season. Will definitely get it from TC.

The only thing I was interested in was the Gaslight 10". My store had 5 of them. My brother and I each picked one up. I was in the store for 10 minutes and there were less than ten people there, I think there was only one left when I checked out. Grateful that I got what I wanted, hope everyone else has/had good luck!

I'm only interested in the Moonrise Kingdom and Reservoir Dogs soundtracks -- Vintage Vinyl has them both, but I'm a bit wary of ordering from there. Think I could find those two releases easily in a store this weekend, or perhaps another retailer will put them online? Saw Reservoir Dogs on SoundstageDirect.com, but it'd be a bit expensive with shipping, would like to get both records from the same place, if I could.

So vintage vinyl hasn't confirmed or canceled my order. I emailed them Tuesday and they said the nirvana incesticide hadn't arrived yet and they would let me know. I emailed them again this am and no reply yet. Any one else order this from VV and hear anything?

i didnt order this but did you get charged the day you ordered?

So vintage vinyl hasn't confirmed or canceled my order. I emailed them Tuesday and they said the nirvana incesticide hadn't arrived yet and they would let me know. I emailed them again this am and no reply yet. Any one else order this from VV and hear anything?

I ordered from them and all my stuff is packed and shipping tomorrow.

im about to go in about 40 min. maybe if anybody needs anything let me know

last year i went to this place about 2 days after and they basically had everything

got 2 copies of the red bbsm last year

so ill check if they coheed

Hey tico, if you could just check that coheed for me it'd be appreciated. Thanks