American Horror Story - Season 6 On Now (Beware Spoilers)

i loved the first season, and last season was pretty disappointing to me. (wayyyyy too many plotlines and stuff crammed in; nazis, aliens, possessions, sanitarium, weird-ass zombie creatures, killer Santa, weird kidnap/rape shit, etc) this season has me hopeful that it's going back to it's black humor roots, but more focused storyline.  loved the first episode!

also, it's pretty cool that Kathy Bates character (while definitely embellished upon) is actually based on a real person.

I loved the premiere. excited about all the potential plot lines. And i'm not a harry potter fan so the idea of all the witches being crammed into a "school" for girls is pretty awesome to me. Flipping buses, black widow vag killings, living voodoo doll, sucking the life out of dudes by forcibly making out with them, awesome stuff.

feeling eh about the evil madame still being alive somehow, unless they explain it with some really awesome shit that doesn't give me an eyeroll.

I loved the premiere. excited about all the potential plot lines. And i'm not a harry potter fan so the idea of all the witches being crammed into a "school" for girls is pretty awesome to me. Flipping buses, black widow vag killings, living voodoo doll, sucking the life out of dudes by forcibly making out with them, awesome stuff.

feeling eh about the evil madame still being alive somehow, unless they explain it with some really awesome shit that doesn't give me an eyeroll.

Voodoo. They showed the voodoo priestess (Angela Bassett) giving her the "love potion" that kept her alive all that time she was buried under that courtyard.

i figured it might have something to do with the ring she was wearing. seemed to focus on it.

That's what I thought too, unless since Jessica Lange is a Supreme, she has the power to bring her back to life like the girl who was burned at the stake in the beginning.

Also, was that Jessica Lange with the red hair and cat eye glasses when the girl was being "picked up" to go to the school? What was that all about?

Also, was that Jessica Lange with the red hair and cat eye glasses when the girl was being "picked up" to go to the school? What was that all about?

that was Frances Conroy (the maid from S1, angel of death from S2). hopefully she'll be back and they'll explain what her role is, and also why the security guys are all albinos.