Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar 2xLP red vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

Guys. Honestly.

There was a website error and the delay lasted about TWELVE HOURS. For those of us who aren't so hot with the math, that is one half of a day.

These auctions didn't go up or skyrocket in that twelve hour period. Idiots were already bidding on them simply because the LP wasn't on the site yet. This means that the flippers can put "OOP" and eBay retards believe them rather than doing two seconds of research.

Besides, what do you guys expect when you need a special "back door" link to get to the fucking item? Does that ever end well? As Cities Burn?

Just. Be. Patient.

I'm not sure that typing "Marilyn Manson Hot Topic" into google and then clicking the first result (link to hot topic's site) is really a "special back door link" - is it?

opaque red with orange splatter /200

i ate a ton of waffle fries last night. 

I had to take a pre-order for my poop splatter variant. It was due out today but it got delayed. No worries to those who ordered though, the constepation shouldn't last too long and I should have the poop ready to go within a day or two. The processing plant (my stomach) is currently churning it out as quick as possible.

Finally got this today from Schamberg. They were coole enough to call me and save me a copy. Their customer service overly made up for the lack of it online.

Same situation here. Very cool of them. I talked to the girl at the counter and she said they only got 4 in and all were spoken for. I hope they are all going to good homes.

I'd think anything from portrait to holywood would sell like hot cakes (which sell very well, from what I hear), and I'd love to get golden age on vinyl, too.  I don't know if I've ever actually listened to smells like children (other than sweet dreams and rock 'n' roll n*****), but I wouldn't hesitate buying it on vinyl