Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

Can't wait for this...as a new member of this forum this is one of the most exciting releases I've seen in a while. I really hope you don't consider some sort of "post count" to single out people. I just want a fair shot at this album!

I hope not either :(

Gonna be majorly bummed if I miss out. White is my preference, but I'd settle for anything.

I PM'd Patrick to find out what besides user names he'd need (if anything), and when he'd need it by. I can compile a list if no one else has already started it, and if he doesn't need it like 3 am. Hold off on contacting me until I hear back and confirm no one else is doing it, and can figure out the best way to get names.

I PM'd Patrick to find out what besides user names he'd need (if anything), and when he'd need it by. I can compile a list if no one else has already started it, and if he doesn't need it like 3 am. Hold off on contacting me until I hear back and confirm no one else is doing it, and can figure out the best way to get names.

We were thinking the same thing. Let me know if I can help!

janer05 will be compiling the list & I've talked to Ross and he's done with me sending out a mass PM the morning of to let people know of the time - I don't want it to be too early though because I'm sure the info will be leaked somehow. I want to make sure that people who've been here awhile get a chance at this so if you only have a few posts or just joined we may have to exclude you, but you still have your chance to get a copy at 3:30 PM that day!