Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

Why report them? Better to just cancel their order, then if someone does pay the ridiculous price they can double whammy the seller with crappy feedback when they can't provide the product

I had that happen I bought something onEbay from a flipper and they got an e-mail telling them that the pressing had been over sold (this is going back a while ago) and I left them terrible feed back lol.

From ETR's Facebook:

"So we just got an email from Store Envy recapping the problem and how they propose to fix it regarding today's Something Corporate sale . Full Statement below

For those who didnt read the other posts, the store oversold the records by over 200 copies due to such high traffic in such a short amount of time. I am very sorry for people who ordered a few copies as gifts but due to such high demand and in the interest of trying to be fair to all of our loyal customers, everyone who ordered will only get one copy and refunded for the rest.

"Here is what we propose. We refund an apologize to the last 39 customers that placed their orders. We also refund all customers that placed an order for more than 1 record the difference.

To recap 500 individual people will get 1 record each. 39 people will not get a record and get a full refund. 129 people will receive a refund for the difference in ordering more than 1.

We can refund each of these customers for you so that you do not have to deal with refunding each customer one by one. We will also explain that this was a Storenvy problem and nothing that ETR had control of."

Again, thank you to everyone for the support and for those last 39 orders, we will be sure to post on all the social networks once Hot Topic had their variant on black vinyl for sale."

I haven't been able to keep up with everything since around 4:45PM, but I'm working on taking care of every single flipper + people who bought 4+

Look at their feedback. For example: that POS "moonenites" that wants $350 for a red copy. He has some negative feedaback from a customer that never got their record. It might be a stretch, but the buyer's name is visible. If they're willing to give up some contact info, you might have a shot. I also hate this guy because he seems to snatch up Mondo posters to flip as well. A perfect example of why those sell out so quickly only to go right to ebay :angry: