Fall Out Boy - From Under the Cork Tree 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

HT.com = $5 shipping and potentially having them well out in no time.

Store = $3 or $4 shipping and getting one.

I'm hoping to get one when they go up and I may order a few other things. I just don't want it to sell out super quick and miss another damn release. This and IOF are the only FOB records I really like. I tried TTTYG and Follie and couldn't do it.

Hey that game was close until it wasn't.

i have to give casey shit any time i possibly can, though! but yeah, maryland kept it pretty close until like what, 9-7 minutes left?

edit: mitchell, with state this year i feel it's like "uh oh, happy learned how to putt"

finally putting it all together.

I called the Buford, GA Hot topic, they told me they didn't have it in stock, so i drove there (was going to be in the area anyways) and looked and they had one. I bought the last one and i was pleasantly surprised about the bonus tracks (i need to read more.....obviously)

I was literally just there a few hours ago and they had none on the shelves. Asked one of the employees there and, after going to the back room to check, she said there was a shipment coming on Monday and that she'd hold me a copy. I'm really hoping that the Monday shipment wasn't actually already there, because if your copy was on that shipment, I'll just try my luck on ordering online.

Looks like a few East Coast stores got this

Valencia Town Center Valencia CA Mission Valley Center San Diego CA Ontario Mills Ontario CA Danbury Fair Danbury CT Christiana Mall Newark DE Mall of Georgia Buford GA Oakpark Mall Overland KS Mall of America Bloomington MN West Acres Mall Fargo ND Deptford Mall Deptford NJ Cottonwood Mall Albuquerque NM Sunset Galleria Henderson NV Fashion Show Mall Las Vegas NV Las Vegas Outlet Center Las Vegas NV Palisades Center West Nyack NY Washington Square Tigard (Portland) OR The Empire Sioux Falls SD Rushmore Mall Rapid City SD Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA South Hill Mall Puyallup WA Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA

Checked Tigard today and they were all out.