Panic At the Disco - A Fever You Cant Sweat Out LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Mine wasn't cancelled, but I ordered literally right when I saw it go up

Order date: 2012-11-09 02:45:31

To the guy who ordered around 4 and everyone else after yeah it's really sh*tty of HT to pull that off =/

Unfortunately I bought only 1 copy of each,

but remember they said they had to cut off the pre orders at a certain number to calculate the demand, and that the records would be put back in stock online and in select stores around the release date, so there's hopefully a second chance for everyone

Do you think they'd put the cancelled orders on some sort of "wait list?

I really hope I can snag a copy if they go back up. I had 2 in my order for me and a friend to save on the international shipping.

Oh that might be why you got cancelled then. I remember a bunch of international people getting the recent thrice represses and having their orders cancelled. Even someone on here that tried to do a group buy for Germans, if I remember correctly.

Oh that might be why you got cancelled then. I remember a bunch of international people getting the recent thrice represses and having their orders cancelled. Even someone on here that tried to do a group buy for Germans, if I remember correctly.

Guess, what just happened again? Half of the order cancelled, the rest shipped, shipping costs remained the same. I am seriously angry right now...

to me this is the only explanation, because i ordered one like 5 hours after this dude and i have a "fulfilling order" with a tracking #

international people who are getting boned - when the remaining copies go back up i'll try to help you guys out! we'll fool them with my sweet USA postal address!

Guess, what just happened again? Half of the order cancelled, the rest shipped, shipping costs remained the same. I am seriously angry right now...

hot topic definitely deserves a trophy for its shitty service regarding international customers.

in comparison to many other US online retailers this is beyond ridiculous.

I am actually surprised hot topic is not big enough to expand into Europe and japan with retailers and a few distribution centers. Japan seems to have a hard on for western culture and online retailers would at least fair well in Europe. If nothing else international distribution centers could lower the cost of foreign transactions and help penetrate overseas markets with products there is already a demand for. If the whole online retailer was available with more balanced shipping rates based on country and selection was similar across regions than Hot Topic would receive a lot more overseas traffic and demand.

I emailed and complained that my shipping stayed the same amount for one record as when I had five and they refunded all my shipping cost.

I'm 1/1 on HT preorders, going for 2/2. So far both times they have even sent my additional items in my order separately at no additional cost. I think in general it's just international orders, and especially international orders with multiple items, that seem to be getting dicked.

i got fucked once. i ordered vehissu about 1 minute after it went up the first time and got a refund like a few days later.

i could be wrong, but dont they have flat rate shipping?

I only ordered the extra record because I was making the order for the PATD and FOB. I emailed and asked them to cancel War All The Time because I have the OP but it was already sent. No way would I pay $45 shipping on a $15 record haha.

I'm 1/1 on HT preorders, going for 2/2. So far both times they have even sent my additional items in my order separately at no additional cost. I think in general it's just international orders, and especially international orders with multiple items, that seem to be getting dicked.

Same here. Other than the fact my other item was fucked up (which has nothing to do with the preorder), I got it separately and early, and I recently got my other half of this package and shipping stayed the same. Love it.