BLINK 182 - NEW EP

amnstypls

Sad, how far you ran, I’ll search this land,

Up through the clouds then back here.

We could reignite like fireflies, like an atom bomb,

At all hours

Anyone else feel like he should have said "at all hours of the night" I don't know...it just feels like Tom should have sang something that led into the chorus...This song isn't that great, but blink was one of my favorite bands for a long time...its just cool to see that they are still making music...

I like the clips. They sound like they are having more fun than on Neighborhoods and some punk bleeds through but they did not give up their push forward to progress. Dogs Eating Dogs actually sounds like it could of fit on their self title. Really excited. Boxing day was alright and pretty dang good for a Christmas song but everything else sounds much better.

I like the clips. They sound like they are having more fun than on Neighborhoods and some punk bleeds through but they did not give up their push forward to progress. Dogs Eating Dogs actually sounds like it could of fit on their self title. Really excited. Boxing day was alright and pretty dang good for a Christmas song but everything else sounds much better.

thats exactly what i thought, self titled

Yeah god forbid I liked the band before it became a generic radio rock band, how dare I.

Don't get me wrong I still listen to the new albums. But I have to be in a completely different mood to listen to them.

Just saying there is enough crappy pop punk to enjoy out there. I loved their old stuff as a kid and still listen to it sometimes but it is so much better for the band to act their age and actually explore new elements of music. A lot of people liked them before but they sound nothing like radio rock now tbh and progression is a good thing. I mean nobody forces you to listen to it and if you want crappy pop punk than put on one of their old albums or listen to the slew of smaller bands imitating them. There will always be room for that kind of music but at the same time I commend blink for trying new stuff and getting better at it as they go.