That annoying Stinky Muff guy (a poll)

Do you think Stinky Muff should be banned?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. So it was cute at first. I've even had my run at trying to be funny and irritating, but this is just getting stupid. Do you think this Stinky Muff guy should be banned?

2. 2. How many poorly constructed sentences will Stinky Muff contribute to this thread

i do wonder if he actually owns any records...

he didn't really bother me so much. made things lively for a while in otherwise dull threads.

if we could ban him from using the sale/trade forum that'd be sweet, that's the only place he legitimately fucks up people's threads.

Cant wait until next Tuesday if he makes his return. Someone in here earlier said they figured out who it was, i wish they would divulge

Had a hunch that it was Casey in that he's been pretty good at feeding trolls, but dude denied it in some other thread. Might have to retract that statement to avoid a drama llama. UNLESS, yocasey is running back and forth between two houses to switch IP addresses! I've been that bored, who am I to judge? :)

Im not educated in computer stuff/IP addresses but couldnt this person be using their phone as the troll and then using their computer as their normal account or how does that work?

Depending on how they do it yes, but when I ran a website and we banned people we would ban any and all IP's that they used

I can't believe he was actually suspended for a week. Juan, did you give him any warning points?

I did. And of course that did not do anything as he kept being abusive and trolling. Which got us to this point but it was not my decision to suspend him. I got overruled on that one. I wanted outright banning.

I did. And of course that did not do anything as he kept being abusive and trolling. Which got us to this point but it was not my decision to suspend him. I got overruled on that one. I wanted outright banning.

Juan, you get one warning point because you haven't taken away my warning point yet.

Can we take care of this?

I say no. If people stop feeding the troll, it'll die on its own. Banning a user because they are a general annoyance is stupid, and sets a bad precedent.

This, we'd have to ban a few regulars by this reasoning. I never had a problem with Muff because I knew it wasn't serious but I also didn't see him "directly insult" another user. He just wanted his rock stuff...