What would you do if you won Powerball?

jhulud

I know I wouldn't tell a soul I won. Only my parents and my oldest two friends would be privy to it. I sure wouldn't do the public announcement nonsense with holding the big-ass check. Fuck that!

Pay off student loans.

Pay off credit cards completely.

Pay off car.

Buy house.

Travel.

The question of keep working always comes in these types of discussions. I like my job. Would I keep working? Maybe. I'd be less stressed for sure knowing that I'm debt-free.

send my parents to ireland on vaca

give some to alzheimers research (which my dad has)

honestly I would probably give a lot to my parents. they’re the bomb.

send my brother and his new wife on a honeymoon

buy a xl king tempurpedic mattress

travel travel travel

invest

You’d see me on that ‘the lottery ruined my life’ show in a few years.

It's state-by-state what you have to report.

In MN you have to state your full name and city of residence. No photo or anything like that.

ya, i was going to say im pretty sure it differs by state as to whether or not you can remain anonymous. i consider myself a pretty private person but when i think about it - if i just won 550 million or whatever it is - id be so goddamn happy that i dont think id care who knew. endure a press conference and then pretty much do whatever i want to do with my time for the rest of my life? sure, sign me up for that.

If I ever won that amount of money I would definitely split it with my family and my wife's family. Like give everyone (brothers, sisters, parents) A million dollars. Then keep enough for us to survive without working and stuff for the rest of our lives like figure out like a million dollars max for the next 60 years. Then donate the rest to various organizations, or start an organization.

Pay off credit card debt, legal stuff, and student loans.

Pay off my mom's house and buy her anything that she's ever wanted.

Probably find a good financial adviser.

Buy a bunch of physical bullshit I've wanted for awhile: guitars, records, motorcycle, etc

Purchase a billboard of just my stupid face above every major highway in town.

Buy the wedding dress, clear debts, charities, start an underage music venue, finance an archeological dig, see what's left of the 7 wonders, empty my Discogs want list, purchase a Les Paul (white with gold hardware and trim), stock up on Twinkies, buy a round at a full bar of strangers on me.