Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

Also - We need to figure out a design for the ones I'm making - i MAY have just sold my house (fingers crossed that counter offer is accepted) so I'll be busy moving but will still be able to print since I had to set things up different while the house was for sale already. 

Here are paper colors we can choose from, not sure if we should start a thread in the everything else section but here is paper:

http://www.frenchpaper.com/results.asp?cat=30

so are these going to be sleeves or single sheet inserts?

i think that "starch rain" color looks pretty cool, and might be relatively close to some of the lighter tones on the album art.

and i think some kind of pattern design would look really cool--like small circle F's in rows with one large one in the bottom right corner or something along those lines.

Andrew - if CM punk breaks the streak - I'll give you a one of a kind color version of this Finch sleeve

So FYI, my /1 cover is going to be pats face with tears streaming down it, tv in the background with punk standing over taker with 21 - 1 in the background. You heard it here first.

:)

So FYI, my /1 cover is going to be pats face with tears streaming down it, tv in the background with punk standing over taker with 21 - 1 in the background. You heard it here first.

:)

There is no way they are going to let punk beat taker after paul bearer died. The streak will never be broken. 

I threw on LP1 Side A and it plays, New Beginings to Grey Matter, turn it over to LP1 Side B plays Perfection Through Silence to Stay With Me. Throw on LP2 Side 1 Plays New Beginings to Grey Matter, I turned it off then turned it over to see if it says LP2 Side B and I noticed the center label says LP1 Side B and plays.. well you get it. This is a first, haha