Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

Guest johneedeformed

Well.  I know that I'd personally clarify - immediately - if someone was accusing me of hoarding multiple copies of a record.  But you and I are clearly different people.  So.

I will man up and apologize for misreading the initial post.  It's still my opinion that you should've thwarted any accusations, though.  Responding with "collectors buy what they want" and "it's called collecting: it's nothing new" doesn't exactly help your case.

Also, for what it's worth, post counts mean dick to me.  The boards wouldn't change at all - unless, perhaps, for the better - if everyone's was hidden.  Please don't assume I'm bullying anyone or strutting a superiority complex because I have extra digits in my Post: field.  Because that is an assumption in itself.

Apology accepted. Still not sure why I have to clarify for someone else's misunderstanding, but sure, I'll make sure I spell everything out as best as I can in teh future. Yeah , I said "teh." Deal with it, hypersensitive dipshits.

Guest johneedeformed

I thought you agreed to drop it dude. Just let it go.

I thought that was in reference to the HT thing... I never said I wasn't gonna respond to harsh comments directed at me.

I'm drunk and I can't justify this being 29 dollars with postage. I think I've finally gotten to the point where I can stand back and not pay out the ass for these things. It's just such a beat down.

Dude, you should be getting free shipping. I just ordered 2 for $36 + tax, free shipping. They're doing BOGO and free shipping promos right now.

All kinds of crazy stuff. I'm not sure about why their label name is removed. I'm sure it mainly has to do with the larger label owning the actual music (due to their original deal with MCA). To include the Drive Thru logo might mean Drive Thru would get a cut of the vinyl sales...which if they aren't entitled to any money I'm sure Geffen isn't hurting to give them any (that's only an assumption though). I have a great statment saved in a word file made from the Reines as well as one from Midtown about the rocky relationship between those two. I'd be more than happy to PM it to you if you want to read that. Crazy stuff. There is actually some stuff about Finch in the Midtown statement the Reines made.

I think I had this saved a long time ago on my windows 98 computer.

Is this when drive thru put finch on a midtown show last minute kind of and midtown had a big hissy fit about it? Then babe I think started going off about everything he hated about the reines and drive thru. How all they would do is help promote the crap out of the starting line and new found glory but hardly do anything for them.

If I'm mistaken could u pm me that article in case I missed another good fight?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Records-/176985/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=finch+what+it+is

there's already been one sold for 60

someone make an ebay listing telling people not to pay stupid prices when it's still on HT haha.

Do the ask the seller a question thing. Take action.