Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

i didn't want to be one of those guys saying "hey will this be online???" but yeah i just saw where Travis said it would be.

Not only that, but there should be plenty to go around, too. As long as you keep checking up on the thread, I think you'd be able to secure a copy without any worries.

The variant looks solid, too. It'll definitely be my most nostalgic purchase in ages.

We have plenty of "vinyl" fans here in Fort Myers/Cape, wish our store carried it.  I would certainly go to Hot Topic.  The only reason I go at all is my g/f loves Invader Zim.

I was just down in Cape Coral a few weeks ago, definitely could have used a recommendation or two. I hit a few used shops(one of which was also an appliance store) and found a few older things.

you were already "that guy" for acting too cool to walk into a retail store for ten minutes

hey now.  i think hot topic is a fine institution.  we bought a shirt for my daughter in there once and i was convinced that Robert Smith's long lost grandson was our cashier.  that was fun.  i don't remember seeing any vinyl in there though so i might actually have to buy this online.