Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

i have the teal and orange marble swirl pressing of this album and my jacket does not have a serial number sticker on the back. i bought it directly from drive thru ages ago. anyone else have this pressing without the sticker? i'm confused.

Mine definitely had the sticker. I didn't even know that the OG copy was lacking the title track, I bought it long before I had a record player while I worked for Hot Topic and by time I had a record player I just didn't care about it.

Or I could not waste my time and read 5 pages of stuff and ask the question only to have someone answer it.

and since everybody else is bagging on you, I should probably join the masses holding lit torches chasing you away from the village. With that said, your user name is dumb.

I kid I kid. But seriously though, your user name is dumb.

*SHTSS in March.

*-Unofficial

I would buy this if I thought it would influence a Sunshine press.

Might just get this anyway because that color sounds cool.... hmm.

Here's hoping that "more exciting" means Sunshine LP.

woop woop! still want to see Say Hello To Sunshine too

Please.

Stoked to be able to buy a copy that includes the title track, hopefully sounds better. Was spinning the og earlier and it leaves a lot to be desired.

Amen to that. I saw the thread with R2K's pic of the master. I'm hoping Finch themselves will make a copy that is definitely not cd-sourced, includes both versions of the titular track. What'd be even better is a 5LP boxed set- 2xLP WiitB, 2xLP Sunshine w/Gak 2, 1xLP Falling into Place on one side and the 2008 EP on the other.