Texas Is the reason - Complete collection

Got my blood orange in the mail on Friday. Sounds and looks great, and I swear it's 180g but don't have a scale to confirm. If not it has to be 140g. Does Rev typically not post pressing info? I didn't see any numbers anywhere in this thread or on their product page for this. I'm guessing at least 1000 of each of the two colors.

Pics preez??

Got my blood orange in the mail on Friday. Sounds and looks great, and I swear it's 180g but don't have a scale to confirm. If not it has to be 140g. Does Rev typically not post pressing info? I didn't see any numbers anywhere in this thread or on their product page for this. I'm guessing at least 1000 of each of the two colors.

They'll eventually post pressing info here.

http://www.revelationrecords.com/rev.txt

This question x2... anyone have this yet?

Please tell me this sounds significantly better than the last press of the full length?

Does anybody know how to distinguish between black vinyl pressings of the original and the reissue? Can't seem to find any info on this. I recently got a used copy and the sound quality is quite poor. Thanks.

Does anybody know how to distinguish between black vinyl pressings of the original and the reissue? Can't seem to find any info on this. I recently got a used copy and the sound quality is quite poor. Thanks.

what exactly are you asking?

the reissue is A double LP containing their entire discography + a new song or two....the OG is..well....just the album, and sounds great in my opinion 

what exactly are you asking?

the reissue is A double LP containing their entire discography + a new song or two....the OG is..well....just the album, and sounds great in my opinion 

Sorry, I realize my post was unclear. I should have asked if there was ever a repress of this album before the recent 2 LP, and if so, how to distinguish between them (original and repress). I quoted the other posters since I was assuming that "last press" meant there have been multiple pressings of this album, not counting the latest 2LP.