VC Boards Community Twitter

Word Scott were def gonna do that always. Just trying to get this thing off it's feet and up and running with some updates so were just shooting off anything now.

Also, I need someone on the west coast of the US, and someone in Europe to help update. Trying to cover all timezones. If you think you can help please pm me.

I think it kind of sucks that you have to have a certain post count to follow the twitter...

I think you might be looking at a VC Twitter the wrong way...it doesn't really make a difference whether or not you have the account private or not because the info you post on Twitter will come from the site, and if the flippers/Modern Vinyl are part of this site then they will have access to the same information anyway...

The point of Twitter should just be to make it easier to follow what's going on the boards in a more real-time basis.

I only have like 30 posts on here, but had 400+ on my account, xjakexryanx, on the old VC Boards.

This is just my two cents.

Like I said, it would be case by case basis. Obviously if you had 400+ posts on the old boards, you can always just post that and let us know and we would be more than happy to let you follow.

I know obviously it won't stop flippers, but it will at least deter them. Yes, all (well, most) info will already be posted on the boards, but this is literally a real time shortcut, or cheat sheet per say, to help members when time sensitive things go up or when they are away from a CPU.

just saying, i'm about 95% more likely to see an update on twitter if i'm on the go.

this is just our way of making sure the word gets out among *us* as quickly as possible.

Like I said, it would be case by case basis. Obviously if you had 400+ posts on the old boards, you can always just post that and let us know and we would be more than happy to let you follow.

I know obviously it won't stop flippers, but it will at least deter them. Yes, all (well, most) info will already be posted on the boards, but this is literally a real time shortcut, or cheat sheet per say, to help members when time sensitive things go up or when they are away from a CPU.

This makes a lot of sense. Sent a request to follow, my twitter handle is @JayAreEssDesign.

@this_is_weird_and_i_dont_understand_why_anyone_cares_about_this_idea_dont_you_guys_have_internet_on_your_phones_1989

The amount of time I have in day to quickly scroll through 140 character updates far outweighs the amount of time I have to open my browser and click on each individual topic/go through tons of pages on my phone.

You don't like twitter, cool, but obviously some of us are interested in this...