Recently Viewing

Did you do this with the Hola program? for the life of me I cannot get it to work.  i switch the browser to canada, try and log into my netflix account and it says sorry streaming is only available on this account in the lower 48. not sure how to fix that... 

HELP!

I told my friend about Hola and he also encountered this same issue! The Hola add-on for Chrome works fine for me. Have you googled the problem?

I told my friend about Hola and he also encountered this same issue! The Hola add-on for Chrome works fine for me. Have you googled the problem?

I downloaded the chrome add on at my buddys reccomendation and it still doesnt work. There are youtube videos that tell you what to do and it still doesnt work. Im gonna have to go down the google train soon.

I downloaded the chrome add on at my buddys reccomendation and it still doesnt work. There are youtube videos that tell you what to do and it still doesnt work. Im gonna have to go down the google train soon.

I haven't tried any of this yet but I'm confused as to how it works as well. When I go to Canada and try and use Netflix it tells me I don't have a Canadian Netflix account. So if you are just tricking your browser into thinking you are in Canada I don't see how anyone is able to use it without buying two separate Netflix accounts.

In 2014 I saw 148 movies in theaters, of those, 141 different movies, and 128 movies I had never seen before. Here's my top ten.

Interstellar

Guardians of the Galaxy

Snowpiercer

Gone Girl

Cold In July

Frank

Boyhood

Nightcrawler

Birdman

Whiplash

Damn and I thought me seeing 116 movies and three of them multiple times was a lot. Haha. So far I've seen 146 movies (so far) from 2014 total between theaters, VDO, DVD/BD and Netflix.

I have been curious about fury but figured i would wait till it was on netflix or hbo.

Watched tusk last night and really enjoyed it. I highly enjoy kevin smith and was not sure what to expect from it but it was a good balance of horror and humor. And for any hollywood babble on fans i lost it when i heard the ringtone and the frank garmin nameplate for ralph.

Cause I can't find it anywhere else. It's like... $27 on Amazon and I already paid too much for the "standard" edition. Didn't wanna do that again with the same movie haha. Probably too late to find it at my Best But now though...

idk man they had a ton of em and it was even more expensive on amazon at the time so I was shocked to find it for so cheap

Watched “The Trip To Italy” today on Netflix and I enjoyed it almost as much as the first one. Near the end it did get a little boring and I felt like they ran out of jokes. But still a really good sequel. Watching "As Above So Below" now on DVD, rented it today on 75¢ Monday, along with a few others. Not expecting much from it.

Cause I can't find it anywhere else. It's like... $27 on Amazon and I already paid too much for the "standard" edition. Didn't wanna do that again with the same movie haha. Probably too late to find it at my Best But now though...

My local Best Buy(s) have had it in stock for like $12-15 for weeks now. I want to pick it up because on one hand I am interested in seeing the directors cut but on the other I don't know if I care about seeing it since I wasn't really taken with Vol. 2. I did enjoy Vol. 1 quite a bit though.

while i've been trucking through 30 rock lately, i came in here to point out my future viewings.. because january is poised to be legendary.

this month alone features the returns of parks & rec, archer, always sunny, broad city, portlandia, and workaholics. and bob's burgers and brooklyn nine-nine will continue their current seasons with new episodes. the only shows really missing from this are louie and community- whose own return isn't too far off.

I went to see Interstellar one last time in the theater tonight. It's looking like this is the final week at my preferred theater. I fully believe that it should be seen on the biggest screen possible. Anyways, this is what I took away from it this time.

IYFa3PN.jpg

All jokes aside, I absolutely love this movie, and I'm totally mesmerized every time I watch it.

I also saw Big Eyes today, and I thought it was really good.

while i've been trucking through 30 rock lately, i came in here to point out my future viewings.. because january is poised to be legendary.

this month alone features the returns of parks & rec, archer, always sunny, broad city, portlandia, and workaholics. and bob's burgers and brooklyn nine-nine will continue their current seasons with new episodes. the only shows really missing from this are louie and community- whose own return isn't too far off.

Love all of those shows. Also, I would like to add New Girl to the continue their current seasons with new episodes list. Even though it's not as great as the shows listed above, last night's episode had me cracking up. I like that they have added Nasim Pedrad to the cast too.

Make sure to check out the new Duplass brothers show Togetherness on HBO! Those guys never let me down. The pilot airs this Sunday.